What will be your next photography related purchase? Or what photography gear do you lust after?

Just bought a x-Rite i1

NSi01X2.jpg

Last edited:
Cant afford anything but lust after 1d X and 70-200 2.8 is 2. And an X-T2, d4s, d850, d7500, d810.

I have all 3 brands but no glass of real quality so some of those too.
Why don't you narrow it down to one brand then by selling the others you can afford some decent glass?
Pick the body you prefer and just buy the best glass you can afford in that mount.

Swapped my D500 and a couple of lenses for a second D3S and a 300mm 2.8G :)

Sad to see you've left the D500 club!! What combo will you be using for your birding now?

I'm keen on a Nikon 200-500, but can't make up my mind if I'd risk a second hand one - as I've heard there's a lot of variance - and a good copy can be hard to get.

Sad to see you've left the D500 club!! What combo will you be using for your birding now?

I'll now be using my D3S with Nikon AF-S 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR. Also have 1.4, 1.7 and 2x teleconverters :) Will miss the AF system of the D500 though!

As soon as I have time, I'll get out and about with them. Sat up for a couple of hours the other morning but didn't get a decent Grey Wag shot that I was after :(

The 200-500mm lens is a good shout. I'd recommend it and not to worry about getting a bad copy (y)

A camera body!!! My 2nd D300 finally
died leaving me with a pile of lenses
and nothing to put them on!!

Stuck trying to decide between a
D500 or a D750 while desperately
trying to raise funds for either!!
Probably end up buying a cheap
used body until I can afford either!

It is still in the future as I have to wait an other
three weeks but I ordered 2x D850's… hoping
I won't have to wait any longer.

Probably On1 raw