What will be your next photography related purchase? Or what photography gear do you lust after?

What an adventure though.... Left home about 2pm on a Saturday with my boy. Drove down to Corfe Castle - through Wareham Forest too, that was beautiful & I wouldn't mind returning there! Climbed the hill, chilled out for a bit, watched the sunset, grabbed a few images. Back down to the car, cooked some food, set the car up for sleeping in. Drove to Lulworth, walked down to the Cove & just caught Orion dropping behind the cliff! Back to the car, grabbed a few hours sleep. Woke by my mate who drove down during the night, got up & hiked over to Man o War Bay where we met some random people & another mate joined us a bit later. Shot Milky Way there & then moved across to Durdle Door for more Milky Way. Shot a crescent moonrise in bluehour Followed by sunrise about an hour later. Very long & tiring walk back to the car at Lulworth with 6% battery left out of everything! Quick power nap, cooked some breakfast, coffee & hot chocolate before heading back home for about midday Sunday :)

168 miles well spent imo :)

EDIT - I keep meaning to start a catch up thread of my nights out in all honesty but don't get around to it - bit of an on-going post a bit like a blog I guess.

Maybe stick it in the Astro section.
Sounds amazing - that’s some great memories there - forget the photos!

I recently got a Sigma 85 f1.4 art for Sony. It was not a lens desperately wanted but I thought I would give it a go. Wow it is stunning, I shoot weddings and events and I find it outstanding. Zero purple fringing, which is great as I'm often shooting back lit

I think my M10 Monochrom GAS has passed, a least for now, I have my M10-P that does the job well enough. :exit:

I am thinking about an X100V if I can ever find one in stock anywhere! Stock of new cameras anywhere appears to be very thin on the ground at the moment. :rolleyes:

Back