What you all doing this weekend then photogs???

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Saturday morning and chucking it down with rain here.. Looks like a day in the house browsing the internet for me although I am taking the wife out tonight..:)

Sunday I am going to Breighton airfield to get some nice airplane shots if the weather holds any prospect of being fine..:clap:

What you peeps doing them....:naughty:

Same weather here - was going to go along to Newcastle and get some shots of HMS Northumberland (Type 23 frigate), but the weathers spannered that :thumbsdown: , will hope that the weathers better tomorrow :cautious:

Same as I seem to be doing every other day atmo, working :(

Well my wife has been to town with the kids and her friend, so I've been sat here browsing the net, tinkering, as per.

Watched an episode of CSI (s4) while I have lunch.

Now I'm integrating this replacement 80 gig HD into my system. Just under half a terabyte of HD space now. Just working out how to divvy it up.

*may* go to the gym later, if not, it will be watch the x-factor, do a bit more forum tinkering, and finally finish off re-resizing, bordering and watermarking my shots (and get them uploaded to my website).

Watched 'The wedding singer' last night, Adam Sandler etc...very funny (oh and a certain Drew Barrymore starred also :love: :love: :love:
X Factor and 'Maria' thing tonight :help:
Going on rideout tomorow across N York Moors (rain or shine :D )

Rich

im planning on going to UPS depot and taking a dump in the letterbox.

Not a lot today - been going through the vast number of photos on the laptop and hitting "delete" on a regular basis on the duff ones. Trying to teach the other half a bit about photoshop. Planning on having a go at putting together a photobook from www.photobox.co.uk later on - we've been talking about it for long enough. Was intending to go to speedway at my local track Rye House tonight but it's blowing a hoolie now so probably won't bother with that.

Sunday Dinner @ Mum & Dad's tomorrow.....yum!

:LOL:

I'm just itching to get out anywhere and take some shots, but it's pisitively possing it down here, and looks set in for the day. :(

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ..
notworthy.gif

I positively laughed out load at that comment..:D

but it's pisitively possing it down here,

notworthy.gif

I laughed out loud at both of those...hehe Cheered my afternoon up.

I'm as CT I'd love to get out and take some snaps, but its horrible weather.

Besides, I need to finish processing all my old shots, and THEN get to work on last weekends from the zoo :nuts:

I was hoping to watch and get some photos of the Canadian Airshow here in Toronto, but the rain has moved in now so I reckon it'll be cancelled. Looks like summer is well and truly over :thumbsdown:

The wife just asked me if I want to get up at 4 am tomorrow morning, for some more sunrise photo's. I said that with this weather the only place your likely to see it will be at 30,000'.

But then, if HMS Northumberland is up the river, it might be worth a trip up the toon in the morning. Some shots of her in the early morning light (or wet) ;)

Going down to the Goodwood revival, thanks to ticket from Daveyuk, hoping the weather is better than here today.:)

RE: HMS Northumberland

Well shes supposed to be there until Tuesday 12th September, but was open to the public today, not sure if there are any other open days planned. Anyway still would like to get some shoreside shots of it so will have to se what the weather does between now and then:)

Heres some info if your interested (y)

I was tempted by the Southport Airshow / LLangollen Balloon Festival but its raining / overcast. Maybe tomorrow will be better. So far today I've been editing photos from a shoot recently. Need to tidy my room later too. Such fun :D

As I can't go anywhere with my foot in bandage it's just a case of messing around on the PC and watchin TV.

Been to work this morning, 5am is not a nice time to get up on a Saturday... especially as I didn't finish work till 9pm last night! Me and my lady are planning on going to watch the remake of the Whicker Man at the cinema tonight, it will be interesting to see how this American version compares with the original British one from 1973.

Mike

chuff all ...........all weekend

i might even make an effort to find my camera bag!
I'll need it for duxford at the end of the month.

Been to the cat shelter open day today in preparation for our new cat :love:, then to the gym. Now stuck indoors, bored :(
Work tomorrow, so at least that will keep me occupied for a while.

My local wonderings with my camera in tow have come to an end for now though - a woman was raped and stabbed in woodland (in broad daylight) less than a mile from my house last weekend :eek: Now I'm too scared to go out on my own. What's more scary is that I was heading for the same stretch of road with my camera but the police were just closing the road when I got there.

Processing photos for a CD which needs to be sent out. Went for a haircut and just going to bed before long. Got to get leave at about 4.00AM to go do a shoot for a horsey thing in Edinburgh tomorrow. Must be mad.

Northampton.................home of the scamera van

glad your back on line m8

notworthy.gif

Me too :D

Wasgoing to have a trip to Kimmeridge for coastal shots but it's slashing down; so processing a few images as Alamy have accepted my initial submission through their quality control.

Knowing their colour scheme, I wouldn't bother taking any snapshots of the evidence, mate - not enough colour contrast...

Knowing their colour scheme, I wouldn't bother taking any snapshots of the evidence, mate - not enough colour contrast...

its definately brown for a reason.

chuffing muppets. not been this annoyed in months!:razz:

its definately brown for a reason.

chuffing muppets. not been this annoyed in months!:razz:

Hahahaha! Brown and kind of insipid yellow, isn't it? :D

Other than that, started planning a couple of shots to see what I can come up with for the September POTY comp...

aye

kid nappy colours

its a good job i didnt buy from UPS or they would be giving me the stuff for free(if they can find me that is)

still annoyed, think i might have popped a vein....

UPS, now you've got to have an catchy alternate meaning for those letters, CT (edit: whoops ... I meant Matty :bang: )
Only ones I can think of are just too rude to post :naughty:

i can think of plenty of alternates...

errrmmm, working..

Back