What you listening to RIGHT now?

Sorting out all my camera bags, assorted straps and connectors listening to this

Ev_anb_scan1.jpg

Michael Kiwanuka - Love and Hate

A very stylish album. I only came across the guy watching a YouTube video and liked the backing track so much I followed up and bought the album

Michael Kiwanuka - Love and Hate

A very stylish album. I only came across the guy watching a YouTube video and liked the backing track so much I followed up and bought the album
Like you, I was unaware of this guy. Stunning album. Thanks for putting me on to it.

A 74" Shovelhead talking to itself as it ticks over about 50 yards away from me. (They say "Potatopotatopotatopotato" !)

pq7VMGm.jpg

From "Go! Live from Paris" (1976). Epic prog, even if whoever wrote the entry on wikipedia describes it as "jazz fusion".

Not listening to right now as such, but tThe last 2 Monday's I've been filming at a local Operatics company to help promote a new World Premiere musical.... I've had two of their songs stuck in my head ever since! I guess that's a good thing. (TBF, one of the tracks I'm using as an instrumental for the video, so that's not helping lol)

Level42 running in the family, just switching to side2 and finishing listening to the ballard "its over"
Great song great group, first saw them at Wembley 86, really over 30 years ago where did that go!! and saw them last year at southend.

Back