What you listening to RIGHT now?

I bloody love the imaging on this album..

IMG_20160907_180410_kindlephoto-32952165_zpsxgfd2lev.jpg

So wish i'd kept some vinyl..hey ho, life just gets in the way sometimes.

IMG_0934.JPG Just about to head out in the car, got this ready to play...yes, I' m an old hippy !

Leicesters finest, great album
There's a very good facebook page, Family with Roger Chapman Appreciation Society, populated by some very knowledgeable fans, including Harry Ovenall, the original drummer. Well worth joining if you like Family.

There's a very good facebook page, Family with Roger Chapman Appreciation Society, populated by some very knowledgeable fans, including Harry Ovenall, the original drummer. Well worth joining if you like Family.

have you ever heard of Paternoster, blooming awesome listen, they only ever had one album and it is superb

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7m4SRf1KY0

Best of the Temptations

My driving day is 100℅ Motown...

Working through my UFO albums in preparation for the 25th when I go to see them at St Albans Arena. Only a mere 33yrs since I last saw them. ;)

Poor old Phil was forgetful back in the day, what will all the extra years have done, think you can forget the setlist, he probably will

Last edited:

Obviously this is a Bob Dylan song but personally I think Bruce made this specific one sound better.
Huge Springsteen fan, met him on Monday at a book signing in London.

Back