What you listening to RIGHT now?

today local music charity shop purchased, embossed sleeve 1st pressing in nr mint condition, well chuffed..

8DA899C6-63D1-4C91-9308-ED92DF4FDD32_zps7rfmuv4z.jpg

Just bought a ticket for their London gig so getting in the mood

PSB The Race for Space remixes

Trinity Sessions by The Cowboy Junkies

Stained Class by Judas Priest, more specifically "Beyond the realms of death"

Trinity Sessions by The Cowboy Junkies

have you listened to Trinity Revisited? its very good and with the addition of guest vocalist Natalie Merchant(my absolute fave female vocalist) its a real treat for me..

Cowboy Junkies have been consistent over the years, Black Eyed Man and Lay it Down are superb albums.

Last edited:
have you listened to Trinity Revisited? its very good and with the addition of guest vocalist Natalie Merchant(my absolute fave female vocalist) its a real treat for me..

Cowboy Junkies have been consistent over the years, Black Eyed Man and Lay it Down are superb albums.

Yes. I have it. I was working in Brussels in the early '90s and a friend dragged me along to see The Cowboy Junkies, was iffy but what a great concert. Their rendition of 'Sweet Jane' confirmed my interest. Have seen them quite a few times over the years.

View: https://youtu.be/x4XVJj4jER4

I'm listening to the new Kraftwerk box set. A set of live versions of their 8 principal albums. It is very good indeed!

Back