Whats on the deck -

Todays easy listening

Simply Red

A New Flame 1989

Always enjoy listening to this album

Simply-Red-0909.jpg
 
On the deck this afternoon with a beer.

Doors
L.A. Woman 1971

if you like serious Blues Rock its great. Thoroughly enjoyed it
Doors-2309.jpg
 
It has to be said, by me, that this is the all time classic album of my time, there is no single track on it that I do not love. I was 20 when this was released and it became part of my collection then and has been in it since. I have embraced many musical styles before and after this album, but this remains the bedrock of my collection. Simply awesome

Fleetwood Mac
Rumours - 1977

fleetwood-mac-3009-sml.jpg
 
It has to be said, by me, that this is the all time classic album of my time, there is no single track on it that I do not love. I was 20 when this was released and it became part of my collection then and has been in it since. I have embraced many musical styles before and after this album, but this remains the bedrock of my collection. Simply awesome

Fleetwood Mac
Rumours - 1977

View attachment 494045
Totally agree. A once in a generation album.
 
A new purchase today from a brocante, (2nd hand store) for 8€

David Bowie
Aladdin Sane 1973

Hmm, will take a few plays to really get into this, a couple of classic tracks and some I have not heard before. But first play, its good..

David Bowie 0110.JPG
 
Back
Top