What's the clatter..

I like the alert look and stance, it conveys the attitude of being ready to move off very quickly if needed.
Thank you, he was on the hunt for the pack, but the mirror slap grabbed his attention and he stopped a few times to check me out.

Gorgeous Gav and I'm properly jealous,last weekend I had boxing on a plate and for the first time in eons camera was in back of camper not on shaz's lap..yeah I know drive by ain't never the same, but it should have been a gift of a shoot.loadsa light shoot on skyline ariel hares fur flying and I'm scrabbling like an idiot
Lol today We walked miles no real hare pics.lol did nab a kidlet roe which made us smile

bless ya matey a joy to see thanks for shariing ( here we go huh :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :LOL: )
..Gav I've always done proper silly nit picky with ya.just a smidge more at base snag more to RHS? teeny tiny bit less contrast? but I LURVVE it dude HA POV wet fur love it

Hmm young folks lying in ice, no comment wouldn't call you a berk though. slightly tapped?:runaway: oh hell yeah

bye thank you

Gorgeous Gav and I'm properly jealous,last weekend I had boxing on a plate and for the first time in eons camera was in back of camper not on shaz's lap..yeah I know drive by ain't never the same, but it should have been a gift of a shoot.loadsa light shoot on skyline ariel hares fur flying and I'm scrabbling like an idiot
Lol today We walked miles no real hare pics.lol did nab a kidlet roe which made us smile
Thank you, Stu. It's always the way with the gear in the back, I often swear when the gear is in the boot not with Em :LOL:
Kidlet is a nice thing to see.
bless ya matey a joy to see thanks for shariing ( here we go huh :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :LOL: )
Yep, seems to have kicked off here, had some boxing but thier small in frame.

Have fun out there!! ;)

..Gav I've always done proper silly nit picky with ya.just a smidge more at base snag more to RHS? teeny tiny bit less contrast? but I LURVVE it dude HA POV wet fur love it
Cheers for the crit, I agree it's tight on the base and little off on the comp, it was all so quick, I had managed to fog up my glasses and OVF :headbang::LOL:
Hmm young folks lying in ice, no comment wouldn't call you a berk though. slightly tapped?:runaway: oh hell yeah

bye thank you
Cheers mate :LOL:

Thank you (y)

Thank you, Stu. It's always the way with the gear in the back, I often swear when the gear is in the boot not with Em :LOL:
Kidlet is a nice thing to see.

Yep, seems to have kicked off here, had some boxing but thier small in frame.

Have fun out there!! ;)

Cheers for the crit, I agree it's tight on the base and little off on the comp, it was all so quick, I had managed to fog up my glasses and OVF :headbang::LOL:

Cheers mate :LOL:

Thank you (y)
Mate a silly fing basically'cause the product name has to make you smile re glasses...............

Catcrap who knew :D .......................I dunno whether to say invest in CC or not Gav, I wear specs...........combine that with face cover and cold and I've never been able to truly get past. "put the FP on the smaller orange blob up top and hope the AF works" mantra........

I forgot you wear specs bud ,maybe the crit was harsh, mind I'd dish myself out the same so tough:LOL:

Buddy saw courting hares mid jan....seen boxing as late as Aug, even kidlets box I found out last year................seen big leverets in feb.........I would love to know if it's always been like this or climate change is a player. Trouble is even after years of doing this hare photography malarky I'm still a know nuffiin still every day is a skool day.but yeah I'd love to know how much warming is playing into what I see.

Best of luck had to come back thought you would love the catcrap;)

Best of luck had to come back thought you would love the catcrap;)
I've got a cat ... :LOL:

Don't worry about harsh crit', should've heard the names I was callin' myself when I saw the little beast running in, then fogged everything up..;)

I'll look into the CC, thank you.

Have fun out there (y)

Back