Whats the view from your bedroom window?

hmmm.... I think my back garden view needs a little work....

4341490973_7838cc03b1_o.jpg

:D can't find any of the normal view shots, gawd knows where I hosted them :shrug:

hmmm.... I think my back garden view needs a little work....

4341490973_7838cc03b1_o.jpg

:D can't find any of the normal view shots, gawd knows where I hosted them :shrug:

Yvonne you've been holding out on us, come and play in the creative section a but of light painting always goes down well there :rules:

Matt

Yvonne you've been holding out on us, come and play in the creative section a but of light painting always goes down well there :rules:

Matt

HA! Not recently I am afraid :LOL: They are all in THIS set on flickr, but not done it since last year sometime, not had time. I think samples of most in that set were posted here at the time iirc.

HA! Not recently I am afraid :LOL: They are all in THIS set on flickr, but not done it since last year sometime, not had time. I think samples of most in that set were posted here at the time iirc.

Well get out and do some more (y) I particularly like the siluette type ones (y)

Have added you on flickr (y)

Matt

Alf! You're view is incredible! This will make me sound like a :razz: but you should exploit that view with a better picture! 16:9 crop, gorgeous god rays. The lot!

Whitehavens only redeeming feature.The view.
Only kidding Alf.

At least we have a redeeming feature you dont even have the view but this is just outside Whitehaven really and about 800 ft higher.

Alf! You're view is incredible! This will make me sound like a :razz: but you should exploit that view with a better picture! 16:9 crop, gorgeous god rays. The lot!

I was wishing I was about 8 miles east at the time actually on the shores of ennerdale thinking how this view would look with that lighting

Choppy Ennerdale by alfred.branch, on Flickr

sunrise over the rooftops

6354423653_e15e839de7_b.jpg

Nothing exciting I'm afraid, but at least it's not a brick wall :|

IMG_5459.JPG

From my bedroom window, across the river Tamar from Cornwall, towards Devon.

6407574755_79599a2fcd_z.jpg

Back