Wheelie Bin Rant!!!!

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Grrrr we live in a country lane and our few houses are up a grass bank above the lane.

wIf you were to stand in the road, only your head would be level with the houses.

When we were given the wonderful new Wheelie Bins.. they discovered on the next collection that the men couldnt get the bins down a sheer grass drop, so a man came along earlier and took the black bags from the bins and put them alongside the bins. Later on, the garbage truck came along and the men would be up the bank and throw the bags into the truck... just like they have always done... thus rendering the wonderful Wheelie Bins completely useless!!

I decided not to even bother putting the bin out there as it was not even used.. so for the past 3 months I havent been.

This week, it mustve been another driver, or contractor or something.......they took everyone elses stuff from their bins but not mine as it was in black bags with no bin next to them!
DOH!!! Its not as thought they couldve taken the bin to the truck anyway!

I now have to wait another fortnight for them to be collected and that will mean I have 4 bags which wont fit in the bin so they wont take them then either!

th_chainsaw.gif

They've probably been on the increasingly popular course , BBB.
Bureaucratic Bull**** for Binmen.

Janice

You can have some fun with this :naughty:

Either sneak out one night and leave the bags on the lawn of your least liked neighbour or have some bin truck target practice next time they come round.

I'd go for the lawn memorial myself and then watch the look of "WTF" when they come out in the morning :D

Funny you should say that, DF... thats what my husband said!! :D:LOL:

similar thing happened here not long ago. After calling the council, (who lets say were less than helpful) we took the bags full of rubbish to the council offices and left in the reception. This was quickly followed by an apology from the said council and we have not had any problem since. Good luck with what ever you decide to do.

Back