When good dogs go bad

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
This was taken just before he attacked me....:LOL:

A bit of a snap really - I only had my compact with me - but I love the expression. He's grown up fast now and hopefully on his way to becoming a guide dog :clap:

that is a cracking shot love the cute factor well caught
Eric

Did he attack because you had a roll of Andrex behind you :shrug:

Well it was a friendly attack which mostly involved trying to lick (succesfully) the camera lens :)

Worst part of this is you have to give them back if he is going to train as a guide dog :crying:

Worst part of this is you have to give them back if he is going to train as a guide dog :crying:

Yes. It's my sister who's the volunteer and so he "belongs" to her. But it won't be long now (just after Christmas, I think) that he'll be whisked away.

I'm not sure it's something I could do after they've become part of the family from such a young age so hats off to her.

very cute !!!

lovely breed of dog and hats off to all those who care and train them on their journey becoming guide dogs.

Yes but they give you another one, all cute and cuddly and off you go again with the pees, piddles and poos!
'Next' born this weekend is due here in time for Christmas.

He's gorgeous mate!

Love that monitor cleaner too! :LOL:

Back