Where can I find "cheap" angle viewer for Nikon D700?

Name
Wail
Edit My Images
No
I am looking for something like this for my D700 and right now don't want to fork out £200 for the original Nikon version.

Does anyone know where I can get something on the cheap? A link would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance :)

I bought one from Ebay for about £25...

EDIT: it's the one you linked to :LOL:

As it's just an adapter used to fit it there will probably be a version that fits the D700

Last edited:
Thanks FITP, but did you get it for the D700? The one I've linked to doesn't seem to come with any adaptors for bodies other than the D300 and lower models.

I've seen this, which is said to fit the D700; but looking at the pictures of what's included I don't see any adaptor for the D700!

Would like to see a link to the exact model that I ought to click-on to get this. I'd hate to fork out £200 for the original one, especially as it doesn't add, or reduce, image quality etc. It's just something to make life easier to shoot lower to the ground.

Again, thanks for the feedback, but would you please confirm to me exactly if yours is for the D700.

Thank you Gary, but it's the DR-5. I had the DR-6, which I've since sold when I moved to the D700. Pitty that it didn't fit on the D700.

Thank you for the link, I will see if I can get the DR-5 for the same price, if so then I will fork out for the original one.

Camera King have the DR-5 for £180, while Amazon have them for £190, and WHE for £225 :bang:

The ebay ones are for under £50 .. that's a huge price difference!

FITP / Gary-360,

Thank you, both, for the feedback and links :); that's exactly perfect (the one on ebay), for £99 I think I will click it (y)

Thank you, again, for all the feedbacks and links.

:)

I just finished getting the one FITP linked to. It's a bit more than what I wanted to pay, but for the original one, I am very happy with that .. more so as it is shipped from within the UK.

Sorry Wail,I was just making a general recommendation,what about this Nikon one for £100 ?

Just an update, and thank you to all who gave me feedback and links.

I got this one, linked by FITP, and it came earlier yesterday. It was as described (brand new, Nikon original angle viewer). I didn't think I'd be able to find an original one at that price and am not a fan of using ebay, but everything went smoothly.

So, again, thank you all and a special thanks to FITP for digging this out (y).

Back