Where do you find it all?

Edit My Images
Yes
There are quite a few people on this site who 'chat', 'post', 'blog', and do it all over on other site and chatrooms as well.

I ask where do you all get it from. Quite amazing amount of inspiration and such.

Who reads it all??

OK. Where does all the inspiration come from? I am beginnig to think that mine has finally run out. So where or how do you'll keep it coming in such large amounts? Amazing.

I think we all go through periods of lacking inspiration from time to time. :shrug:

OK. Where does all the inspiration come from? I am beginnig to think that mine has finally run out. So where or how do you'll keep it coming in such large amounts? Amazing.

Getting close to fresh-out myself - so having a change of scene and a holday in Morocco. If i don't find it out there i deserve slapping :bang:

:D

Getting close to fresh-out myself - so having a change of scene and a holday in Morocco. If i don't find it out there i deserve slapping :bang:

Morrocco ? HHmmmmmm? Nah. Hot smelly and bad tummy. Travel makes the mind narrower. Quote me.

I read photoblogs, browse flickr and other photosharing sites and various other things on a daily basis.

Same here, I mean, plenty I could go at if time/distance/work/equipment/etc/etc allowed. So I have booked me and him a holiday in Norway in September. Driving for nearly two weeks round the west coast and Fjords. Cant wait!!

As for finding stuff to chat, one tactic is not to limit yourself to single topics for your chat/blogs/message boards. You often find the best inspiriation discussing things you didnt even know you knew much about. Example - friend from another forum [a motorsport forum] lives is Tazmania, and is an engineer. He saw my london night time pics, and has asked me if I have the time to do some more concentrating on the details of various constructions in our fair land. NOT something I would have thought of, but it gave me plenty of ideas, particularly for monochrome stuff, and so on. I don't know how many I will manage to get done, but am now finding myself looking for interesting looking bits of nuts and bolts :LOL: :LOL:

Back