Where is the vBcode toolbar helper?

Edit My Images
No
On the other forum (which I won't name ;)), it is much easier to post images etc due to there being a toolbar that inserts the vB code for you. Is it possible to activate it for this forum?

Dave said:
On the other forum (which I won't name ;)), it is much easier to post images etc due to there being a toolbar that inserts the vB code for you. Is it possible to activate it for this forum?

Yeah. Click on 'Go Advanced'.

I find it quicker when typing a post to type [img]THEBITIWASGOINGTOTYPEANYWAY.JPG[/img], than move my hand away from the keyboard, locate the mouse, get my hand comfy on it, orientate it and maneouvre it to the IMG TAG box, then navigate my finger to the left mouse button, click the button, then move my hand all the way back, relocating it on the keyboard again.

Much easier to type the tags :D

Those options in the quick reply box at the bottom of each thread, is set by the Admin controls for the forum, and we have them turned off. Each thread load tends to be much quicker when they're disabled I have personally found.

The extra buttons within the "Go Advanced" or "Post Reply" Pages are settable withnin your User CP

Dave said:
Nope, that didn't work for me. No extra options. Any other suggestions?

You can enable them for yourself from within your persoanl User CP. then depending on what you set, you may have to click on "go advanced" when replying.

If you check that out and are still having issues I can check the main admin section to make sure that it is enabled for you, but I am sure that the options are there. :)

Back