Where to buy Film

What format, I.e medium format or 35mm and is it colour or black and white? Some Poundland stores carry Agfa Vista 200. Otherwise most major photography shops like Calumet, etc. Not forgetting Amazon, 7dayshop, AG photographic.

Morning, there are still a good number of places on line to get film and a couple of actual shops.
AG Photographic
7 Day Shop
Silverprint
Sharif Photo
And some others that I can't remember because I've just got up and I have a hangover:D
Boots still do film, Ilford in black and white and some Fuji colour and usually they are buy one get one half price.

Andy

My last lot came from 7DayShop, but yesterday I bought a roll of Fuji 200 colour for my granddaughter from Boots in Market Harbourough- they also had 400. (This was immediately after buying her a Balda Bieretta at a somewhat inflated price from a junk shop when she'd shown an interest in my Lomo Cosmic35 - get them young!)

I'd second the Poundland idea. My local branch always has huge stock of it. Only downside is that it's ALWAYS Agfa Vista 200 24exp. Usually has long expirery dates though.

I'd second the Poundland idea. My local branch always has huge stock of it. Only downside is that it's ALWAYS Agfa Vista 200 24exp. Usually has long expirery dates though.

H'mm well you wont get Portra etc for £1 ;) But get a stock of it and put it in the freezer Why? well I've used plenty of Vista and on the right subjects and IMO the shots could not be bettered using any other film...the downside is skies can show more grain and probably not the best film for showing a pretty female face (well I haven't tried it yet, but for starters I hate grain). But for a monkey's face you can't see the grain :D

Back