Where to buy online

Name
Kate
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry if this is already a thread, but can anybody recommend the best places to buy a camera/equipment please? I keep getting drawn to certain websites due to cheaper prices but then wonder whether they're 'good' to buy from as although cheaper, it's still a lot of money! Should I just stick with the more well-known places and grit my teeth at the price? Also, what's the opinion on buying second hand camera bodies?

Wex or Amazon for UK purchases. There are others but these are who I use.

If you are looking for a better price and are happy with grey products then HDEW, Digital Rev and Panamoz.

I always use Wex as they have been very good, hope it helps you Kate :)

http://www.wexphotographic.com/cameras/

Thanks! I was looking at Wex as one option, so good to know that that's a reputable one.

Wex or Amazon for UK purchases. There are others but these are who I use.

If you are looking for a better price and are happy with grey products then HDEW, Digital Rev and Panamoz.

Thanks Elliott. Very daft question, but what's a grey product?!

Thanks Elliott. Very daft question, but what's a grey product?!

A product not destined for the UK market. They are brought into the country unofficially and are usually cheaper.
You will often loose the manufacturer's warranty and will have to rely on the warranty provided by the retailer.

A product not destined for the UK market. They are brought into the country unofficially and are usually cheaper.
You will often loose the manufacturer's warranty and will have to rely on the warranty provided by the retailer.

Interesting! Never knew that happened - thank you for you help :)

I prefer Amazon , easy refund policy fast delivery and good offers.

Back