Where to get a couple of calendars printed for Christmas?

Matt.

Judge Dredd
Edit My Images
Yes
I have used Apple Photos for years to create simple calendars to give the family for Christmas, but they have now stopped their print service. Can anyone recommend an alternative that easy to use and with very good quality?

Thanks

I used Vistaprint for a few desk calendars last year and will be using them again this year. Really simple to use and I was happy enough with the quality.

i agree with @metroman - Photobox has never let me down. I have printed their A3 size calendar for a few years and it gives some flexibility in how many photos per page and the calendar part is clear and useful. Important dates can be inserted.
At the moment at £12.99 each for 2 or more it is good value.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/calendars-and-diaries

Last edited:
For two or three - Photobox. Look out for offers - though time's short & you might've missed them!

It's not true photoprint - but hey, it's a calendar with a 12-month shelf-life. Pretty good in that context.

I used Optimal print to get a couple done a couple of weeks ago, probably not the cheapest but a couple of good A3 calendars from my photos for the year ahead which is what I wanted.

HTH

Trev.

Vistaprint has an offer on calendars now up to 70% off using code VPGIFT

Used Vistaprint last year for our kitchen wall calendar and did so again for 2019 a couple of weeks ago. Plenty good enough for our needs.

I suppose it depends what you want and if you're confident to design it as well. I used to use PhotoBox, they had nice templates but their customisation was lacking and the print quality poor. That was several years ago and maybe they're better now. I now design my own and get a local company to print and bind which I'm much happier with. It does take a while to create a template (I use Adobe InDesign) but you can use it in years to come, albeit with date tweaks.

Back