Where to get a thingme

Name
Mads
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a bulk loader, similar to
DvpZ8WU.jpg
but unfortunately it doesn't have a winder. I've had a look on google with no success... does anyone know where I could get a replacement winding handle for it?
TIA

TBH I think it's unlikely you'll find a spare unless you're lucky enough to find a broken one for spares on ebay or the like. Cheap enough just to pick up a replacement I would have thought unless you can fashion one out of Mecano.

For gods sake Nick, you can never just say I look nice... no, wait, thats not what I meant.
I figured that might be the case, but asking doesn't hurt. I'd tried to make a winder out of a dowling rod, but that didn't go too well. I hadn't thought of meccano.
The main reason I want to use it is my computrol one wastes so much film at the start and end of each cassette.

I 'borrowed' a plastic knitting needle of the right diameter from my wifes knitting bag - cut it down and sawed slots in both ends - one to engage the internal bit on the cassette and glued a bit of plastic in the other end as a winder. It has been 15 years and she has not noticed she only has one of that size - phew !!

I 'borrowed' a plastic knitting needle of the right diameter from my wifes knitting bag - cut it down and sawed slots in both ends - one to engage the internal bit on the cassette and glued a bit of plastic in the other end as a winder. It has been 15 years and she has not noticed she only has one of that size - phew !!

I know the sort you mean... I belive we may have one in the house.
Lets hope my mrs is equally unobservant :LOL:

Back