Where to get film developed London

Edit My Images
No
Hi! Does anyone knwo where I could get my 35mm film developed and preinted to a resenoble price in southwest or southnorth London? Thankful for your responses! :)

Hi, welcome to f and c.
If you have a look in this thread there is a section on where to get film developed, it isnt a full list, I'm sure there are other places not included in it, but it will give you an idea of costs.

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...ion-where-to-find-tutorials-resources.571044/

When the rest of the section wake up I'm sure some of our London based members will be able to give you more local information.

Andy

The ones that I’ve used: Rapid Eye, Labyrinth, Chan Photographic, Eyeculture Ltd, and Forest Photographic. The first three have darkrooms and you can get darkroom prints from them (or you can hire a room and print yourself).

I also mail my film to Peak Imaging.

Well I too have searched for places to get my films to be done but only in outer London (west and North west) and have given up trying to find a convenient place to do film at a reasonable price so send my films off by post.
Have you an address in London and access to a computer (for downloading scanned JPGs) as most of us send our films off to be done as prices in London are too expensive....in central London there are plenty of places but again expensive. You could take a chance with Snappysnaps but being a franchise, individual shops charge what they can get away with and also you take the chance on the quality of the results.
If you have an access to a computer and don't mind JPGs then filmdev are used by quite a few here and the price for dev and low scan is £4 plus the cost of sending the cassette to them and they send the negs back for free...they don't do prints so you would have to look at other places mentioned in the list link.

Back