Where we all today???

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No
If you haven't set off already that is

I have the 2nd leg of the FA Vase Semi Final between Whitley Bay and Poole Town, winner goes to Wembey

Just there for myself this week, not been asked to cover it but you never know what will happen :D

Where you shooting this weekend?

Accy v Northampton today and came away feeling quite pleased.. not just the score.. bagged a couple of goal shots :)

Charity football match tommorow.. free time and free pics.. no money anywhere ..

I did 24 matches in the 31 days of march, 22 football (6 cup finals) 1 rugby and one league winning basketball.. I have 17 matches on my wall chart for april so far.. its getting well busy :)

2 league two matches and a cup final this coming week booked...

Reading v Portsmouth for me today. Wrong end for the first half when Reading scored twice. Grrrr. Came away with some decent stuff but no chance for the papers I think.

Wednesday - Chelsea v Man United. Now that's going to be fun!

Chesterfield Utd V Port Vale today & was at the right end for the goals for a change:D
tomorrow, Hudds Giants V Wakefield wildcats

Wow, what a day, Wembley here I come on the 8th May

3-1 win followed by loads of good shots, was also allowed into changing rooms for post match celebrations, no one else was :D

Whitey, it might be worth seeing if the Bournemouth Echo will take any of your pics if you have some good ones.
They'll have had a staffer there, but you never know!

I will drop them a mail, see what they say

will stick some pics up here in a minute

They had a two page prelim on it in yesterday's edition, but you'll have to have got something fairly special to knock their staffers pics off the page.

Edit:

It's a Daily so don't muck about with ting! :)

Last edited:
Sat was

1st half of West Ham v Man U
Charlton v Leyton Orient
Englad v USA (Womens Football)

Sunday - Fulham v Blackpool (which just happens to be my 100th game)

Wed - Chelsea v Man U (gonna be busy Tobers, last i heard at least 90 snappers accredited)

Last edited:
Wed - Chelsea v Man U (gonna be busy Tobers, last i heard at least 90 snappers accredited)

I'm one of the 90 too ;) I heard 88 on the list! Nice! At least they open up behind the goals for CL games.

Thought I saw you in front of the Blackpool fans at Fulham the other day.

Wow, what a day, Wembley here I come on the 8th May

3-1 win followed by loads of good shots, was also allowed into changing rooms for post match celebrations, no one else was :D

Congrats - I'll be there on the 7th May for Darlo...should be interesting...

I'm one of the 90 too ;) I heard 88 on the list! Nice! At least they open up behind the goals for CL games.

Thought I saw you in front of the Blackpool fans at Fulham the other day.

Are you sure that you're not mixing James up with Michael Jackson? :LOL:

Ealing Rugby Club! Nice little club. Apart from the know it all yank stood behind me.

Nice credited photo in the Rugby Paper too. :D

Back