wheres my order?!

Name
jen
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering if people have had problems with sevenday and camerbox?
I placed an order wigth sevenday two months ago for a Nifty Fifty, after two weeks they told me itd take three months to arrive! So I cancelled my order with them and ordered it from camerabox.
I still havent heard from them 5 weeks on. Ive e-mailed and rung and havent been able to get hold of them.
So much for next day delivery!
Has anyone else had problems with them?
I just want my lens!
:bang:

7dayshop are usually pretty quick/reliable. The fact that Camerabox are having delivery problems too suggests the problem may be with Canon, although I did have a similar problem with them last year, although the 1 day only turned into 3, but their communication/sales reps are pretty hopeless

Just placed an order with 7day (not for a lens) and within a couple of minutes got an "out of stock" notification. Personally, I have no problem with them being out of stoick on items as long as they let me know (which they always have done). In fact, the last order I placed also had a couple of items OOS and after being notified of this, the next day, I had a confirmation that the items were now in stock and would be despatched ASAP. The OOS items arrived before the rest of the order!

Is it CameraBox who are actually based in France?

7DayShop tend to live up to their name for delivery time.

Reliable,but can be slow, its often several days before things are posted I find.

Both Canon and Nikon will have devoted most of their stock to supporting the Olympics at the minute so stock is a problem right now.

Both Canon and Nikon will have devoted most of their stock to supporting the Olympics at the minute so stock is a problem right now.

This wouldn't really effect stock of the nifty fifty though. From what I've heard it's just the super telephoto lenses that are in high demand at the moment.

I've always found 7dayshop to offer a good service....I use them quite often and haven't been disappointed yet.

Bob

Back