Where's your forum name from?

Shame you're so far away otherwise you could meet up with my better half, Bubbs here on TP ;) Her entry level for an Indian meal is vindaloo, and that's if she fancies a mild one! :eek: :LOL:

Get those two together and we'd need to hire a firework factory to eat in!

Bronikon . I use Bronicas and Nikons and my name is RON.
PS does anyone have any idea if the rain will stop and sun will ever shine again .

Messiah Khan

Im called Alasdair, or Ali for short.
My nick used to be Lord Ali.
I used to play a Games Workshop game called Necromunda, and I gave one of my characters the silly name of Kha'Shara Khan (Can't beat a hypen in the middle of a name, and Khan means emperor or tribal leader)
Nick then changed between Lord Ali, Lord Khan, Ali Khan, Messiah Ali, eventually finding stopping at Messiah Khan (Saviour Emperor, or the saviour of the emperors). Ive now got that many accounts and logins under that name, thats its going to be hard to ever change it. but I quite like it anyway, so I don't really want to change it any time soon.

:)

GoldWing Owners Club Northern Ireland.

Simple as that, but if you don't know you would never guess. It has been mistaken for an amateur radio callsign in the past, but I'm not in Wales ;)

David.

Well Wyvern was from when I first started playing multiplayer games, 971 got added because Wyvern was taken on ICQ, and Wyvern971 was suggested, been using it since (don't use ICQ any more tho)

I'm exhausted after reading 6 pages of names and meanings....

Mine..... erm! My hubby composed a piece of music and called it Gilly when we first met. The name stuck and that is what he has always called me. 'B' is the initial of my last name Brench. ....Aw sweet - I hear you say. He has over the years sung to me in public - highly embarrassing.

Dino f..........my name.
Dino Francesco Feltimo.

Try it for breakfast (y) !! We had that regularly on the Indian trip in Feb - odd but definitely something I could get used to!:D

Yep, I agree, curry for breakfast is gooood!!!!! :D :D :D

where did Ladybird come from? probably just that I like them so much and take pics of them at every opportunity! , Lady / bird I have / can be described as both I suppose :thinking: :LOL: I may also have one or two character traits in common with the cute little bugs! :D

ahhh my online name has gone a bit full circle - school nickname is obviously my surname with a y on the end - clever children.

when i first made a hotmail account i think it was 2003 - and i made the foolish mistake of dating my hotmail acount placey2003 as placey was already taken - eventually i went broadband so it made sense to call myself broadbandplacey on hotmail and forums etc - but now i'm back round to my normal name - more adult and all ;)

used to play CS under the .: Placey :. tag though

I grew dreads for 7 years down to my arris, then had enough of them and got shorn :)

Aaaaahhh I did wonder where your name come from.

Fascinating to learn how everyone has made their usernames :)

My two first names, one from each Grandfather...:bonk:

Puz is short for Puzuma, an animal from Terry Pratchetts Discworld. It's mentioned only a few times but here's a cut from Wiki...

Ambiguous Puzuma
A big cat with a quite unique black and white check coat, the ambiguous puzuma is the Disc's fastest animal. Because of the Disc's standing magical field, which slows down light to approximately the speed of sound, the puzuma can actually achieve near-light-speed. Because of this, seeing a puzuma in motion means it isn't there. Puzumas commonly die from complications caused by Sangrit Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle; they lose concentration because they cannot simultaneously know who they are and where they are, frequently causing them to crash into an obstacle. Many males also die from ankle failure caused by excessively running after females who aren't present.

Sums me up (esp the last bit) ;) ! I've used it since 93 as a username for Demon Internet dialup and it's just stuck.. Umpteen different flavours of online games, I've always been the same

For some reason, that I can't remember now, I didn't want anyone to connect me to any other forum I used. :thinking: :shrug:

I'd read TP for a while and thought it was about time I joined. What shall I call myself? I sat back took a cig out of the pack and Richmond was born. Since July 1st I haven't brought another pack. :woot:

I am known as daidoh elsewhere. A colleague nicknamed me Dido and I've just expanded on that. Can I change my sig here?

BTW Real name Diane.

Ben Hur, I drive a chariot, aka a wheelchair :coat:

donerboy - lived in turkey for a while, ate lots of doner kebaps and I'm male, donerboy had a better ring to it than donerman.

Back