Where's your forum name from?

Noink :thinking:

Sounds like the photog equivalent of a Twink :LOL:

;)

i'm named after a fish.

'AJD' - my initials
'ESQ' - suffix for Mister.

When a teenager, my friends for a laugh called me A-J-D-E-S-Q. It kind of stuck, and makes a good internet name as no-one else uses it, and it's only 6 characters long. Makes me easy to spot on any forum though!

'AJD' - my initials
'ESQ' - suffix for Mister.

When a teenager, my friends for a laugh called me A-J-D-E-S-Q. It kind of stuck, and makes a good internet name as no-one else uses it, and it's only 6 characters long. Makes me easy to spot on any forum though!

:LOL: Thats a good a reason as any.

Bit of a pain to pronounce though :p

If anyone's in the slightest bit interested mine is from Dune. My real name is Guy and a circle of friends started calling me Gaius Mohaim. My character in Everquest (AKA Evercrack) was called Guyis Mohain and it's kinda stuck as an online name from then. You can wake up now, I've finished ;)

I have an interest in maps, can sit and browse a map for hours; like other people browse books and the web. When I first came on the internet I used the name Navigator; but it was too common, I kept getting knocked back as it was already in use. So I started useing the name of the greatest Navigator in history 'Ferdinand Magellan (1480-1521)' Get on most places with it

:geek:

One of my friends got my name wrong and said mook instead of Mike & then it changed to moo & then... well you can probably guess the rest.
One of my other friends little sister (3 years old at the time) also started calling me Bob (no idea why?) but oddly enough that ones never stuck as a forum name :p

One of my friends got my name wrong and said mook instead of Mike & then it changed to moo & then... well you can probably guess the rest.
One of my other friends little sister (3 years old at the time) also started calling me Bob (no idea why?) but oddly enough that ones never stuck as a forum name :p

Bit like my little nephews, they call me "Auntie Steve" :bonk:

Mine came to me in a flash, well maybe a bang as well, oh and the smell of something burning. It was shortly after I had stuck me hand in a panel to grab a lose wire and discovered 415 volts was there (silly billy, forgot to isolate the thing). Never mind, standing up to me ankles in water gave the electrons a nice clean path to earth. The rest as they say is history :wacky:

DoubleT-

come from my name being matthew bennett.

when people spell my name (strangers) they always ask me Double T ?

so i say yeah!.

thats how i came across my screen name :bonk:

:wave:

Mine comes from a nickname i've had for the last 11 years, mole. I went to sign up to a forum shortly into the millenium but there was already a member called mole so i hadded the 2k suffix and its stuck.

Milou after Tintin's dog Snowy. When I first started played Unreal Tourney online, everyone was either called Crusher or Destroyer or Deathbringer so I guessed milou brought a certain fluffy aspect.

This thread's worth a bump I think ;) So many new members recently

So come one guys and gals - what's your forum name all about? Why did you chose it?

:D

Yep definitely worth the
bump.gif

its kept me amused for awhile
So I'll share
Cobra from my pest management company. I tend to get to destroy various things that other people don't want to touch or in truth just plain bloody scared of :D
Sioux means snake (or friend ) but I didn't fancy being called a boy named Sioux
:LOL:
So Cobra it is

av1479qd.gif

Shogun
IMG_9064450x338.jpg

No longer with me but still keep the name.

Mine is short for Jucklebutt, which I used for gameplaying. Some forums did not allow it because of the 'butt' on the end apparently :shrug:, so that's why I use the shortened version.
As far as I know Jucklebutt was just a name I made-up and haven't seen it used elsewhere :)

http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/home.do

I have nothing to do with them, in no way, shape or form. I just thought the reversal added a certain frissant that very few people get. And I needed a user name for a forum a while back and their sodding junk mail was sitting on my desk. So here I am. My g/f still thinks its weird, but its stuck.

Mine's from the 70's wrestler, Kendo Nagaski. A few of the guys I worked with called me this and its stuck. Just grateful they didn't call me Shirley

Mines a combination of Lady Penelope from Thunderbirds (always wanted her car :LOL: ) and Penelope Pitstop from Wacky Races - always impressed at the way she could still drive and put her lipstick on as well :LOL: :LOL:
It's a pink and car thing!!!!!:D

Ceege = What my mum used to call me at home when I was a nipper. My initials are CJ which she verbally amalgamated into Ceege (pronounced siege).

It's stuck and my mum and my sis still refer to me as Ceege (and I quite like it too!)

On other forums i use the name Chillimonster (Dont know why i didn't use it here - can i change it??)

Simple explanation - i LOVE raw chillies, and often engage in chilli eating competitions when out for an indian with friends and one of them declared me a 'chillimonster'

On other forums i use the name Chillimonster (Dont know why i didn't use it here - can i change it??)

Simple explanation - i LOVE raw chillies, and often engage in chilli eating competitions when out for an indian with friends and one of them declared me a 'chillimonster'

Shame you're so far away otherwise you could meet up with my better half, Bubbs here on TP ;) Her entry level for an Indian meal is vindaloo, and that's if she fancies a mild one! :eek: :LOL:

Shame you're so far away otherwise you could meet up with my better half, Bubbs here on TP ;) Her entry level for an Indian meal is vindaloo, and that's if she fancies a mild one! :eek: :LOL:

Nice :D

I quite like these two from my local

Afghani (lamb or chicken) ..................................................................................................................................... £9.00
Succulent pieces of lamb or chicken stir-fried with fresh green chillies, ginger, garlic and onions.
Red and green capsicums give this dish a vibrant appearance and a spicy taste.

Gorkali (lamb or chicken) ...................................................................................................................................... £9.00
Cooked in an exotic mix of whole spices, with julienne cut red and green peppers, whole dried red chillies, fresh tomatoes
and a special chilli sauce. This delightful spicy indo-chinese dish is served exclusively to Indian Ocean diners.

That's making me feel hungry :D

Last name + first name initial

chouglez (y)

Back