Whf Puma 29/5/2010

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
First one ive prossesed, Add all your Puma shots in here if you want save loads of threads (y)

Last edited:
fantastic! impleased to see you got home ok!

you all enjoyed yourself, I had to go to sainsburys

no. But it was nice to put some names to faces, I will be doing the same again for the next dates. Cant wait to see more pictures from the other people who went though, come on guys!

That's a rather intense looking shot there :eek:

The eye contact is great (y)

Nice, very nice indeed Neil, one to be proud of (y)

I'm not back to a PC until late tonight, where I hope I just have remotely in focus. I was hoping a duffers thread would have been started!
Excellent capture, those pumas are fantastic.

Al

That's a magnificent capture. Well done :clap:

Nailed it. Spot on.

I'm the same as Nick - just ever so slightly oof.

And I'm annoyed with this one..
4653500968_67321fde97_b.jpg

Now that's class!! Even the puma's clapping its paws!

First one ive prossesed, Add all your Puma shots in here if you want save loads of threads (y)

Neil I'm disappointed we have the same camera as I can't blame it for all my OOF shots!

I loved those pumas, I could have stayed there all day watching them.

Nice capture :clap:

Last edited:
The cats ugly , the logs distracting. Oh who am I kidding that is one stunning photo (y) I would love to get a shot like that (would help for Chester Zoo to have Pumas :p ). I think you can feel proud about that one.

Get yourself booked on one of the whf tp days then Matt (y)

Tch Tch Tch Neil .......

Your a bit keen on the button there matey.. Another second and she would have been in the air......

Still better than you got last year. " Or is this on of the wifes shots ?"

MD

Tch Tch Tch Neil .......

Your a bit keen on the button there matey.. Another second and she would have been in the air......

Still better than you got last year. " Or is this on of the wifes shots ?"

MD

Ive got a few of her in the air mate i just prefered this one, even better since i stole it from the missus :LOL::LOL::LOL: (only joking) but she has some nice pics from her day (y). It felt strange not having to keep on eye looking in the view finder and the other one looking out for someone nudging you :thinking:

Ok here goes with some Puma shots:

1. Stare
TPPuma2.JPG

2. Launch
TPPuma3.JPG

3. and for comedy value...
TPPuma1.JPG

Work to do but I still enjoyed the day.

Al

Macky799 - brilliant shot. I couldn't seem to get them this year, kept mising the focus, think I got so excited when they jumped I lost concentration:D

so went for the snarling shots instead!

Thats a lovely shot, i wanted to get some snarling shots this year and came home with none :LOL:

Cracking shot Neil, excellent timing, super sharp and good eye contact, also the image shows the graceful power these cats posess. Well worth your long trip for this photo alone :clap::clap:

Blackwijet lovely snarling shot :clap:

akr That is one intense stare :clap:

Great images glad you all had a great day :)

Thanks all, it was a good day Steve just a shame you and Dave couldnt make it this year :thumbsdown:

Back