Which Fuji lens?

XT1 /18-135, I started my foray into the land of Fuji with the exact same kit From Panamoz, a great pairing if you just want to take one lens out for the day.

Incidentally the package arrived not as a kit but a boxed body and lens separately :)

XT1 /18-135, I started my foray into the land of Fuji with the exact same kit From Panamoz, a great pairing if you just want to take one lens out for the day.

Incidentally the package arrived not as a kit but a boxed body and lens separately :)

I bought my kit from Panamoz too but it all came in the same box;) I think I'm going to like it a lot. :D

Another 18-135 here. It's fractionally less sharp than the 18-55 but the WR makes it a great all-day lens. Mine got a soaking on a trip a couple of weeks ago and just carried on regardless. It's a nice feeling.

I bought a used XT1 and 18-55mm as a light setup but on my recent trip I found that I needed more reach so will get the 18-135mm before my next holiday. I've found that versatility is important when travelling.

I bought a used XT1 and 18-55mm as a light setup but on my recent trip I found that I needed more reach so will get the 18-135mm before my next holiday. I've found that versatility is important when travelling.

+1

I found the same on holiday recently. I had the XT-2 and the 18-55mm with me but I just didn't have the reach I wanted. Procured a mint second hand 18-135mm lens one night on my laptop and it was ready and waiting for me when I got home. It hasn't been off the camera since. The missus has snapped up the 18-55mm for her X-T10 (also pinched off of me) so I now have a redundant XC 16-50mm as an emergency lens (still a damn good kit lens). I do recommend the 18-135mm as a single holiday/traveling/general go to lens.

+1

I found the same on holiday recently. I had the XT-2 and the 18-55mm with me but I just didn't have the reach I wanted. Procured a mint second hand 18-135mm lens one night on my laptop and it was ready and waiting for me when I got home. It hasn't been off the camera since. The missus has snapped up the 18-55mm for her X-T10 (also pinched off of me) so I now have a redundant XC 16-50mm as an emergency lens (still a damn good kit lens). I do recommend the 18-135mm as a single holiday/traveling/general go to lens.
I'm definitely going to get one. I do think I'll miss the subject isolation (albeit not huge) that the 18-55mm does at 55mm f4 for the odd portrait shot that I'm able to get, so I was thinking of getting the 35mm f2 to take along too.

I'm definitely going to get one. I do think I'll miss the subject isolation (albeit not huge) that the 18-55mm does at 55mm f4 for the odd portrait shot that I'm able to get, so I was thinking of getting the 35mm f2 to take along too.

I actually cancelled an order for the same lens this morning. I have been having a right run around with Toby Deals (UK) Ltd. Held onto my money for a couple of weeks, never sent the lens, got my bank involved and the money reappeared this morning. I will treat myself to a S/H one in due course.

I actually cancelled an order for the same lens this morning. I have been having a right run around with Toby Deals (UK) Ltd. Held onto my money for a couple of weeks, never sent the lens, got my bank involved and the money reappeared this morning. I will treat myself to a S/H one in due course.
Glad you got your money back. Never heard of that site.

Back