Captive Whipsnade Nutters Meet 2017 Photo Thread

Try refreshing the page - MIGHT get the missing shots to show.

Working here fine also.

Most of them are hosted on Flickr.
There's a possibility their servers had a hiccup?
(All the images are visible now.)

Ok so after a quick scan through and a few slider tweaks here are some of my early favourites.

Aren't I cute?

I can be scary too....

Fine....

I'm loving all the lynx shots in the snow but I have to say your red panda shots are fantastic!

ok heres a few of mine... It was fun...

ZSL-7 by Pete Smith, on Flickr

ZSL-9 by Pete Smith, on Flickr

The first two of the cheetah are great - and not something you see very often at all!

Thanks Fi, I have to say these were probably amongst my favourite shots that I've taken at Whipsnade (y)

Both of your shots would leap to the top of my Whipsnade shot list tbh. I have a love / hate relationship with those blimmin cheetah'ss. I'd love to get some good shots of them and they seem to hate me and my camera and have been glued to that ugly shed they've got the last few times we've been :/

and have been glued to that ugly shed they've got the last few times we've been
I've no idea why they prefer that "shed" either, I assume that its heated, Cheetah rock certainly is / well was at least.

The boys can be seen in their "rock" about 50% of the time, the rest of the time they usually pace the fence line.
Also taken at the meet.

View attachment 95247

Thanks for your comments on the missing photos. Think it was Flickr having a moment. They are all fine now.

I've no idea why they prefer that "shed" either, I assume that its heated, Cheetah rock certainly is / well was at least.

The boys can be seen in their "rock" about 50% of the time, the rest of the time they usually pace the fence line.
Also taken at the meet.

View attachment 95247

I feel like the last time I got any decent shots was when the cubs were frolicking around in a helpful fashion...

I feel like the last time I got any decent shots was when the cubs were frolicking around in a helpful fashion...
Blimey! I make that mid 2012!
Doesn't time fly?

Back