In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
I have just started to go through my bits from the TP meet
it looks as though I may have missed one or two animals BUT
and I couldn't find a thread of this so.............
its genuine no PS ( or BS for that matter :D)
apart from a huge crop and I though I was snapping red kites along side Ian :shrug:

Pt.jpg

:LOL: Nice one Chris..took me a moment then to get that..nice one and good to meet you mate.

Brilliant, I took a few minutes to get the right perspective on it.

I must have a warped mind I saw it straight away but others haven't :D

:LOL: Nice one Chris..took me a moment then to get that..nice one and good to meet you mate.

Cheers, Stuart it was good to meet you ( and your family) at last (y)

I must have a warped mind I saw it straight away but others haven't

No, I meant I saw the Pterodactyl straight away and had to figure out what it really was.

I can see the Pterodactly, just can't make out what it actually is! I presume that it is a Red Kite!

No, I meant I saw the Pterodactyl straight away and had to figure out what it really was.

Ah Ok (y)

I still dont get it :(

Its a pterodactyl flying straight at you

I can see the Pterodactly, just can't make out what it actually is! I presume that it is a Red Kite!

Nope it really is a pterodactyl Have you not seen jurassic park? :D
Ok I give its a red kite flying away with its tail tilted 45 degrees to the right

Photography is all about moments in time and boy you caught one there Chris. (y)

I finally see it! :woot: :bonk:

Excellent shot Chris, look forward to seeing this in the New Scientist or equivalent journal.

:LOL:(y) great catch Chris, I bet even Whipsnade didnt know they were breeding those.

Which reminds me, when we went to get the car this morning, a kite flew straight into the tree over our heads in the wolf carpark - did I have the camera? NO, of course not! :bang:

Excellent shot Chris, look forward to seeing this in the New Scientist or equivalent journal.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Cheers Jas,
I don't think you have posted yet? :D

(y) great catch Chris, I bet even Whipsnade didnt know they were breeding those.

:LOL: either that or perhaps "us local-ish" people should start to worry :shrug: :D

Which reminds me, when we went to get the car this morning, a kite flew straight into the tree over our heads in the wolf carpark - did I have the camera? NO, of course not! :bang:

Yep one did that to me yesterday as I pulled in the car park and the camera was in the back of the car all snugggled up in its bag :bang:

Back