who are you

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
do do.do do

Sorry :LOL:

What I think is a biggish leveret whom I got a few frames of then did the silly ears allways I'm off but not too far away fing.......only to come back a few mins later 'cause curiousity had the better of it.

As framed again shootiing with the 2x ext iii mainly for the hell of it. Little fella is not done and about to come closer.

Ha and those that shoot hare piccies will know where those ears are tis not flat on back because thiings are chilled it's that half mast place of being relaxed

1/400 f10 ISO 2000

_S2I5939 who are you smj tdn by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

Ta for looking and reading crit welcome
must dash

stu

That's a great picture Stu, great expression. Lovely and sharp with good colour tones too :D Well taken :D

Someone's taking a look at themselves in the element reflection ;) :LOL:

Lovely capture (y)
It's a ohotography forum and ever since I came here i've always known in my heart everyone else is astoundingly clever I'm I'm basically always going to be the blunt tool from said box :LOL:

I'm good with it I fink being around clevererer people sommit might just rub off on the intruder.........interloper that I am....So it#s all win.hel I spend most of me time face down in the rummin mud anyway so it#s not like I don't know me place:D

Gav basically what I'm trying to say is your first line has flown so far over me head it's above the fluffy white clouds bud what's an element reflection bro? 'ere Gav I did see this breifly last night.I honestly thought I'd figure it by now.....but NO. Ahh well mate every days a skool day. :ROFLMAO:

At least I get on with beasties Ok , fink it's something to do with a shared mental age;)

Thanks buddy, not only for the kind words............ you do make me giggle(y)

That appears pretty close.... Well done
Thanks John a lot of mm's mate 800, yes close.........but then it got closer and framing just the head and ears became. tricky

I'm sure they do this on purpose mate if I go bare at 400 then they stay miles away if I put the 2X on they get too close to frame, it's a cruel and wicked plot(y)

That's a great picture Stu, great expression. Lovely and sharp with good colour tones too :D Well taken :D
Thanks Alan...oooo didn't I have a fight with colour, the greens were so powerful I had to start over twice:headbang::headbang:

Nice one, that is really close.
Thanks buddy see words to John about proximaty, I might share a later encounter ,but I'm not terribly happy bit's 'o' grass in the wrong places an all.

At least I get on with beasties Ok , fink it's something to do with a shared mental age;)
I think that's the same for me :LOL:

I was just joking s/he could see a reflection from the front of the lens/glass/element

Hope you're well :)

First line last ................ hard to know........... fink so.........I'm alive Gav (y) (y)

.you mate?

ahh gotcha , lets say if hare couldn't see it's reflection in this it probably could in the next;)

good to hear, I'm ok (y)

Show off!! :LOL:
The like button is somewhat limited I needed to share this emoji :banana:

:ROFLMAO:

That can and will happen :D
Shhsh it's bad enough I don't know what an element is we don't need to be drawing attention to my post skills...well absense thereof:LOL:

Ahh well lads it doesn't matter how serious or how obsessed we are with this image making lark at least we still have a laugh.Had some more seriously horrible awful news last night ( this year just don't stop giiving on that front:headbang: ) bless ya both for taking my mind off it all(y)

:LOL:

(Didn't seem right using the like/laugh button on the post, sorry for more bad news :( )
Ya know how we say ruddy 'eck it's raining cats 'n' dogs when things are going pete tong

Me I get articulated lorries, :headbang:

Mate at times we probably share both share too much I'll shoot ya a Pm and try and explain why at times a giggle and an abberant post is important

I know who I am but who are you then

9UeDPAz.jpg

I grew up finking lamas have 2 heads, Dr dolittle has much to answer for.......... which would be seriously apt Bazz, but I think the above is an alpacca

2 mouths and no 4r5e5!

As always, Stu, thanks for sharing the fruits of your labours.

Oh shussh you are only a kidlet wait 20 years

Kids today whaddyado?

I was actually gonna say ok Gav you won that.but then I thought about it :banana:

Oh shussh you are only a kidlet wait 20 years

Kids today whaddyado?

I was actually gonna say ok Gav you won that.but then I thought about it :banana:
It's cheating when your home (camper) is at the edge of the field though ;) :exit:

Nearly............although on an earlier visit if I'd of been able to open the tailgate ( no window Gav) so didn't know they were there. There was the genuine potential for boxing images shot from me bed. . Sure POV wouldn't be what ya want, but yup that is probably where the cheating line should be drawn ;)

ahh mate boxing hares and not even getting out of bed.it's not really cricket is it ?:LOL:

If only though buddy, should we really suffer for our art?:D

Back