who would you love to do a shoot with??

Edit My Images
No
today i was watching the tyra banks show (yes i died a little inside) and she was modeling and i thought to myself "wow id love to photograph her" along with President Obama just because i like photographs of powerful people.

so which person would you most like to photograph??

Welcome to tp!

My children - luckily I can!

Phil

If contemporary, the actress Claire Forlani..
If time travel were possible, the actress Lillian Gish at the height of her fame in the '20's...

Ari Vatanen, in action...in either a Group B monster:love: or a mk2:love:

Off to watch him driving on pikes peak :D

Robbie Williams :wacky: I find him quite annoying but think he'd be a great subject.:bonk:

Leonard Nimoy or Morgan Freeman, interesting facial features

I'd love to photograph Simon Neil (Biffy Clyro) I'm sure his face would make all my photos look lovely. *giggles*

Also Sam McTrusty (from a Scottish band, Twin Atlantic) Just because I had a shoot in my head the other day and he would make the perfect model for it.

Zaitsev or Marinesko.... perhaps I might also take some photos of them too :D

Zaitsev or Marinesko.... perhaps I might also take some photos of them too :D

Alexander Mikhailovich Zaitsev...? A research chemist - what on earth for? :LOL:

Александр Маринеско I can understand...lol

Holly Willoughby :love::love::love::love:

Brilliant Idea (y)

I wanted to do a version of it last year as we were going to have similar coloured horse at the yard at the same time but it never happened. We have the right selection at the yard at the moment but the Grey is a rig (Awaiting questions. :D) and the other two are actually mares so there may be logistical issues. ;)

I would loved to have photographed Elvis:)(y)

A good one of my kids like Phil said but if I had a choice through history I think it would have to be Churchill. I would need a gas mask though. I'm sure he would be well happy to see the no smoking signs everywhere too :LOL:

I'd have loved to do a shoot with Jock Stein (sadly no longer with us). He had a great face really full of character. Living people I'd love to shoot would be someone like Sean Connery or Michael Caine though for similar reasons. (y)

Tommy.

Back