Who's right

I

ian

Hi, this is my first thread and the first time I've ever posted a pic for CC let me know what you think please

IMG_5717.jpg

The eyes draw you into the picture but I would like to see just a touch of detail in the shadows.
Keep posting - I learn a lot from how others see my images. One thing in photography there is no right or wrong - only preferences and everything is so subjective.

What a beautiful dog :) a lovely photograph, although i agree with Fangman about the shadows, it would be nice to see a little more of the outline of the dog.

Thank's for the comments, your right there is no right or wrong but my wife said the picture was to dark and thinks your great and she was right

I like it as it is Ian, its different and very good......(y)

IMO.

Nice shot a great first thread i'd say welcome and well done

love it keep meaning to take some pics of my 2 dogs you have inspired me

I think it's a beautiful picture of a beautiful dog :) The way it is makes you look harder at it, and that can only be a good thing IMHO.

:clap:

thanks for comments it's nice to get the different views and advice. Susane my wife likes what you did with pic, I was never sure about joining a forum but I'm glad I did thanks again(y)

hi ian

i really like the picture - i also like the tweaked one where you can see the outline
welcome

I kinda like the lack of outline detail in the first image, draws me more into the character of this lovely example of a border collie, who obviously has just had a bath and a blowdry at the parlour.

i love your edit but as said if it were me i would crop a little off the top

Thank's for the comments, your right there is no right or wrong but my wife said the picture was to dark and thinks your great and she was right

I've been married a long time - wives are always right (even when they are not).... you just work around the problem ;)

In this case I'd say you are both right as the image works both ways :)

Welcome to the forum.

This is a stunning shot - well done you should be proud. I echo the shadow comment but equally like the first shot.

Back