Who's shooting what and where, up to 19/12/10?

Meant to be at Bath tomorrow...although weather here has been and still is pretty bad, with more snow forecast overnight. However if Ulster manage to get here tonight, I'd imagine they would just play the game behind closed doors. If the match is off, thankfully I may have a PR shoot so all is not lost.

In terms of Cardiff Rogan - I am also meant to be doing that match but the football there tomorrow has been postponed. I would imagine the pitch is fine but the surrounding areas are the problem - I am led to believe they would rather play on Monday rather than play behind closed doors.

Where have you heard that? If they're on for Monday i need to clear space in my diary!

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow now, we're waiting on Exeter City...

Ah right...I thought you meant Cardiff City would be Monday...i did wonder on that one, as they don't really like playing football AFTER the rugby. Pitch gets very cut up in the rugby.

Yeah, the way I phrased it was a bit confusing - but Rogan was talking about the rugby, was trying to answer any questions he had

Ask about what? It's definitely off isn't it? Won't be rearranged 'til March time now. Can't imagine anyone being the office either, apparently it is awful in Cardiff!

Ask about what? It's definitely off isn't it? Won't be rearranged 'til March time now. Can't imagine anyone being the office either, apparently it is awful in Cardiff!

Heard its awful in Cardiff too from a friend there and pictures online dont look good. Cant see there being a game on Sunday unless they do a fantastic job with ploughing and gritting tonight and tomorrow - better grit the car park too while they're at it!

Tried contacting Bath to see if Ulster have got a flight out but Helen Bayes is a difficult person to get hold of at the best of times so no luck there. Lets see what happens.

Ulster have landed in Bristol safely and bar the Rec pitch being unplayable, the match will go ahead tomorrow.

well the paper have been in touch. they want me out and about in the morning as expecting heavy snow fall.. they want pics of kids playing in the snow.. from around different town in area....oh yeagh?

got womens basketball at 1pm (on spec) and swimming comp at 7pm (other local paper) and they want a pic of stanleys ground in freeze or snow..

so not stuck in :)

No response from Barrie, he was in this morning but presumably left early.

Had heard rumours that it may have been 26th (or that weekend) of Jan as if both Burnley and Cardiff go out of the FA Cup in 3rd round then they'll be free!

might be off to Coventry on commission now :)

Scratch that just taken an hour to dig the car out :LOL:

Last edited:
hall road vs maltby main

it is clear as hell of this side now so all go , thank god not done a match in a almost month

plus just got my new lens last week so will be having a good play with that tonight and see what i can get out of it

Is the UK open or closed till further notice?...:D

Oh well, rugby's off frozen pitch....nothing now till January, weather permitting.

I've just had a brill idea, why dont we shoot skiing, at least that wont be snowed off....(y)

I hope nobody had the Ipswich-Leicester game, it would definitely put your kit to the test in them conditions.

Nothing for me now for the rest of the year!! (any slim chance of a boxing day game is out of the window now as I've broken 2 of my fingers @ work yesterday) :crying:, bloody hell it hurts as well!:p). Merry Xmas everyone & look forward to the new years fictures? (i hope LOL)

I'll start this one off this week

Saturday - Arsenal v Stoke

Sunday - Chelsea v Man Utd

Not anymore!!! What a nightmare. Drove 20 mins to Cockfosters tube station, went one stop before i found out game was cancelled. 10 mins later in back in the car ready for the 20 minute journey home but alas no, 5 and a half hours later, i finally got home! not a good day! :shake:

I hope nobody had the Ipswich-Leicester game, it would definitely put your kit to the test in them conditions.
On the contrary, I'd love to shoot a game in heavy snow like that one day personally, but obviously it rarely happens. As long as the covers are on the laptop and cameras then I know they are safe and you get some rather unique shots from it.

Seems im the lucky one having blackburn v west ham on, and managed to get home in a respectable time thanks to Phil PurpleCloud :)

On the contrary, I'd love to shoot a game in heavy snow like that one day personally, but obviously it rarely happens. As long as the covers are on the laptop and cameras then I know they are safe and you get some rather unique shots from it.

There's no doubting that you would get some great and unique pictures, I probably should have phrased it better.

I wish I had footy today.. instead i was trapesing round all the local towns getting snow pics for paper...5+ hrs... then after tea it was out to cover 30 heats of a swimming event... am knackered and my feet are killing me now... much easier doing a footy match.

i didnt travel on sat because of the weather and all the stuff local paper decided to get me to do... also they didnt inform me that durham pulled out so no problem in end..

eeer a tourny... sounds interesting... are you covering that?

Not sure yet, Im trying to book the Wednesday off work as its the final day, will be a long 3 days as i normally end up doing the whole thing and helping out, so still unsure yet :thinking: Might be a good one for getting on your website though Tony, doubt there will be much sales on the day but when they get home and start clicking away........:shrug:

Not sure yet, Im trying to book the Wednesday off work as its the final day, will be a long 3 days as i normally end up doing the whole thing and helping out, so still unsure yet :thinking: Might be a good one for getting on your website though Tony, doubt there will be much sales on the day but when they get home and start clicking away........:shrug:

thats what i was thinking but if you do it regular then.....

I have a match on 27th so couldnt do that unless match off.. non league so highly likely

I ahve a match on 28th in Rotherham again if on but thats evening so could do earlier games

Am free all day wed..

So deffo tue early games and all day wed... waddaya fink... will they let me and more important will they advertise it?

Will they let you....... of course, you already shoot there for them.
Will they advertise it, prob like they do with your other pics on the website.

Or get some quick flyers done or cards, you only need to pass them out to the coaches and the players, word of mouth will do the rest. Any probs give me a call, i'll speak to them for ya ;) You might want to get some T shirts or jackets done with your website on, just ordered mine, great free advertising unless you're planning on shooting in the buff....... :)

Back