Who's Shooting What and Where...upto 21/11/10

Ouch - I hope the surgery goes well and that he'll be able to play again next season.

I had a lovely time at Canvey Island... very very bleak and cold when I turned up, but a lovely club and 6 goals to boot. Very very dark when the last bit of natural light went, but I enjoyed myself. Nice little cele in the back of NLP, Looks OK for a huge crop at 3200ISO in pitch black.

I had a lovely time at Canvey Island... very very bleak and cold when I turned up, but a lovely club and 6 goals to boot. Very very dark when the last bit of natural light went, but I enjoyed myself. Nice little cele in the back of NLP, Looks OK for a huge crop at 3200ISO in pitch black.

I did canvey island in 2006 on a winters day so like a night game by half time.. deffo a cold place.... nice little away fans cabin for a bar if i recall :)

I did canvey island in 2006 on a winters day so like a night game by half time.. deffo a cold place.... nice little away fans cabin for a bar if i recall :)

Yeah, a lovely little place at the Brockwell Stadium. The portacabin bar is a god send at full time. Lovely and warm. Just seen a tiny one at the back of NLP which is mine too... Happy with my little trip ... and I got to play with a brand new Corsa which was great fun too.

Back