Why a woman's place is in the kitchen

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Hello.

I've just been peeling and chopping up a few potatoes for dinner later.

Large slippery round potato + completely unsuitable 9" serated carving knife + my finger = a hell of a lot of blood.

Kitchen stuff is best left to those who know what they're doing. :razz:

I justy invested in a new set of knives. Pretty meaty 20cm cooks knife wife is worried she'll end up cutting herself on them. So ther is a + point :) In saying that since I bought them it'll be my fault :s

ouch! :eek:

Why not just use a potato peeler though?

I'd always thought that women & sharp knives were a dangerous combination :eek:

Quite....

Any other boys like to suggest a woman's place is in the kitchen...???

Hey, who let you on the computer, Fi? ;-)

(Payback for all the guitarist jibes lol!)

I was sharpening a very blunt knife for a friend during the summer, didnt pay attention and promptly chopped thru the tendon in the back of my thumb.

2 days and 1 operation later I had a nice splint to wear for 6 weeks.

Hey ho

:eek: Be careful.

I'm staying right out of this thread except to say a womans place is anywhere she wants it to be.

My place is over there....keeping quiet ;)

if i left it to the wife to peel the spuds without a proper peeler id have enough of the spud to make a crisp lol lol

kevin

Hey, who let you on the computer, Fi? ;-)

(Payback for all the guitarist jibes lol!)

First of all, I don't need ANYONE to let me on the computer, it's mine and I go on when I want so there :p

and guitarist jibes? I don't know what you mean...;)

yoh!

I hate peeling potatoes....I hate ironing more.....oh and when was the last time a bloke cleaned the loo properly? ;)

"always cut towards your chum,
never cut towards your thumb.
you can always get a new chum."
courtesy of mr bryce woodwork teacher. who believe it not...was missing a thumb!

the way it works is you have a go, make such a hash of it and then be told not to try that again... works for me! :D

Ouch! I chopped through my finger just over a year or so ago with very sharp new 9" knife. My finger got in the way as I was trying to chop through a butternut squash :eek: I still have no sensation in my fingertip :(

Borat_copy.jpg

oooonly joking of course!

Back