why i love TP Forums

Guess everybody here just overloaded their gear trying to see where you went wrong m8 ... :shrug:

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

... is all I got after a bit ... ;)

:LOL:

Anyway ... wish it was as easy as wearing a skirt and shaving my legs to get banned from here ... :cautious: ... I'll try anything once ... :naughty:

08.gif

Anyway ... wish it was as easy as wearing a skirt and shaving my legs to get banned from here ... :cautious: ... I'll try anything once ... :naughty:

Yeah, but it wouldn't be the first time you've worn a skirt and shaved your legs would it? What you mean is you'll try everything once, and if you like it you'll keep doing it (Mostly on weekends):p

Some forums are just soooo unfriendly, and people too far up their own ass. None of that on here though :)

I've just read it and I can't see what was wrong with it. perfectly good advice (I'll try to remember it for next time at a race, thanks!) and the quips about the skirt/legs was just a bit of banter.
Blimey, some folk are so sensitive! ;) They need a few useful smileys :LOL::LOL:

How peculiar :wacky:

On the home page someone (an admin?) is adding a little levity to an announcement about the very serious question of becoming an organ donor. And yet you are shown the door for introducing a little light-hearted banter.

I think someone needs to get out more.

your as bad man gary

:boxer: be carefull on here:cautious:

well, thank god you guys thought the same as me! I was beginning to think i was going crazy

what was funny is that there is a scale of warnings. I went from 0 to 9 for that thread. You get 10 for racial abuse.
I got the extra 1 point and the ban after i wrote a goodbye post (which was actually quite nice and polite and even said thanks to the guys that ran the forum!)

So, i can tick off POTN and TT on my list of forums i'm banned from.
Anyone else banned from any forums?

Im banned from everywhere, because Im such a bad bad man. The internet hates me.

I got a warning on TT once for having a link to my deviant art page in my sig, i stopped posting there then.

Wow banned for that :eek::nuts: Glad its not like that here, most of us would be banned before we got to 5 posts :LOL:

Forum looks crap anyway, and the popups :annoyed:

Im banned from everywhere, because Im such a bad bad man. The internet hates me.

Ahah ... :cautious: ... truth will out ... now we know why all you guys started these forae up ... :thinking: ... you're all bannees from everywhere else so you had no choice ... :D

Bad, bad boys ... :eek: ... goodee for us though ... ;)

But we love you m8 ... :love: ... :hug:

08.gif

Insane. I guess they were trying to keep the thread on topic (which I can understand), but banning you is WAY over the top.

I got banned for 10 days on a forum I used to go on, because this mod got insulted when I tried to critique his photos and told on me :LOL:

Yeah, but it wouldn't be the first time you've worn a skirt and shaved your legs would it? What you mean is you'll try everything once, and if you like it you'll keep doing it (Mostly on weekends):p

Oi ... :nono: ... I'll have you ... :cautious: ... and everyone else know ... :shrug: ... that I have never, ever, never ... :thinking: ...

... shaved my legs ... :razz:

08.gif

Well OTT, I'd have thought a reminder to keep on topic would have been enough.

You're well out of it IMO.

Think it's just a case of hair jealousy :p
They did go way OTT there..I'm always very safe and understand not to get in the way of people when doing motorsport photography..I also *GASP* have a giggle with the crowds and marshall's (who also give me tea and danish pastrys)
I'm very glad I have my boss who I work for..he's ace and has been in the business for donkeys years..so he's teaching me the right way to behave..and we have a good banter too :)

Think it's just a case of hair jealousy :p
They did go way OTT there..I'm always very safe and understand not to get in the way of people when doing motorsport photography..I also *GASP* have a giggle with the crowds and marshall's (who also give me tea and danish pastrys)
I'm very glad I have my boss who I work for..he's ace and has been in the business for donkeys years..so he's teaching me the right way to behave..and we have a good banter too :)

Quick BAN HER she's having a giggle with marshalls and the crowd ;) hehehehehe

Cant understand quite why some forums have to be totally serious, with no sense of humour, it removes any feeling of friendliness or belonging as far as im concerned, certainly wouldnt encourage me to go back !

Oi ... :nono: ... I'll have you ... :cautious: ... and everyone else know ... :shrug: ... that I have never, ever, never ... :thinking: ...

... shaved my legs ... :razz:

08.gif

Oh..... I have! Bit bad getting behind the knees though....

36_2_39.gif

ive been banned from a forum i never joined. Work that one out!

I was deleted from a forum I never joined :LOL:

I joined a forum once & it caused such a hassle that one of the Founders had a sulk , took his ball home & we all had to move house :shrug:

:bonk:

Ridiculously harsh IMO

whoa!! now I can read it.... Banned because someone with grand total of SIX posts had a sense of humour failure :wacky:

That's 6 posts in 4 years and one of those was to have a bitch at Xynamic! I wonder how many of the other 5 posts were sense of humour failures that meant other members were needlessly banned? :wacky:

i like it here...you guys can take a joke (unlike other places). I joined upto another site a few weeks back and although there are plenty of images uploaded and commented on, the forums are dead. I posted that and one of the admins got a bit touchy. "Thats because pictures posted are completely seperate to the forums". Duh...if you want to build a community would it not be advisable to encourage people to use the forums?

Some people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the interwebs.

i think its very hard to get the balance right where people are allowed to take the mick a bit without it getting out of hand.

luckily for me, i think most of you get my sense of humour, although my comment about the princess diana concert and Al Qeda got me a telling off (which was fair enough)

I joined a forum once & it caused such a hassle that one of the Founders had a sulk , took his ball home & we all had to move house :shrug:

:bonk:

fancy that eh! :D

Back