Why oh why...

Edit My Images
No
...do people reply to requests for information on a particular subject with opinions based on zero knowledge of that subject? If someone asks about experiences of the Zetheimer digital camera why would people who have never seen one say that it's rubbish because it doesn't take film? It's very, very odd. In fact, it's as odd as finding a flying saucer in the middle of the countryside...

Panasonic G9 8GB 06 P1012132.JPG

I'd like to reply but I have zero experience of commenting on things I have no actual knowledge of.

Is this the first escapee from the storming of area 51?
And never mind Wally , where is f*** is Paul?

Actually we could have a whole "Why oh Why" thread -
why, oh why do people feel the need to post "I don't like it" type comments on threads. For example in a discussion about cooking with apples, someone chips in with “I don’t like apples”. Do the posters of these type of comments think that it is either helpful or that anyone else really cares?

Perhaps we need a YMNLT (You May Not Like This) Tag like NSFW but for those of an overly sensitive disposition or maybe NFTB (Not For The Blinkered) or even NFTPCCC (Not For The Provincial Camera Club Crowd) :)

Last edited:
Actually we could have a whole "Why oh Why" thread -
why, oh why do people feel the need to post "I don't like it" type comments on threads. For example in a discussion about cooking with apples, someone chips in with “I don’t like apples”. Do the posters of these type of comments think that it is either helpful that anyone else really cares?

Perhaps we need a YMNLT (You May Not Like This) Tag like NSFW but for those of an overly sensitive disposition or maybe NFTB (Not For The Blinkered) or even NFTPCCC (Not For The Provincial Camera Club Crowd) :)

I like red apples more than green apples

Apples are bad for you, not that I've ever eaten one. I did see some in a shop once...

:tumbleweed:

Why oh why? 3/4 of a yoyo...

That's my post count up 1

Surely you know that everyone on the interweb is a professional with decades of experience in everything?

'now hoping it wasn't me that answered a post having zero knowledge of the question':rolleyes: :thinking:

:tumbleweed:

Whats a Zetheimer digital camera? :beer:

I've no idea Cockney, but I've heard they're rubbish because they don't take film

That's a myth. You can detach the digital module and fit a film module. Of course you do need the Mk xxii version baseplate to make it work and that's only available from OddJob Industries in Okinawa. :coat:

Okinawa? Although I've never been there, or know anyone that has, I truly believe I have an opinion worthy of everyones attention...and therefore am contributing to this discussion [emoji106]

Of course you do need the Mk xxii version baseplate to make it work
I'm sure if I could be bothered to do a google search I would find that it's actually the Mk xxii B version and are you sure you mean baseplate and not backplate?

I think I heard somewhere that the back plate won't fit a xxii B. I could be wrong.

Back