Same shot with the siggy, at 10mm.. its a tad wider... but interesting how the stitch has maintained the vertices better, and the church doesn't look like its falling over backwards.
As I mentioned, I'm not looking at photos of buildings or anything closer to me. I'm looking to take pictures of mountains or seascapes where I'll be standing on one edge taking picture of the complete frame. Consider a beach with natural trees. I'll not take the picture standing near a tree but rather standing far from it taking beach and tree into focus.

https://pixelpeeper.com/lenses/?lens=3 : all images on this page look great and this is exactly the kind of landscape photographs I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I think you’re on the right track looking for the focal lengths used for the images you like.

About the beach and tree, in the example picture the tree is quite close not far away in reality.

Hope it goes well - looking forward to seeing our results :)

Not sure what that means, but I'm only looking to click landscape, sea, lakes and other pictures with a wide angle. After a thorough search ended up on Sigma 10-20mm.

I would not recommend a UWA lens if you just want to click landscape, sea, lakes and other pictures.

Back