Wild Buzzard

Edit My Images
Yes
Out for a run in the car at lunchtime to see what I could see and came across this Buzzard sitting in a field near the roadside. Taken handheld from the car window with 30D and 100-400L IS.

Having a Rest ( slight crop )
167766722-L.jpg

Lift Off ( full frame )
167768471-L.jpg

Away ( full frame )
167768390-L.jpg

Mike.

Well done - you took good advantage of your opportunity there. :)

Well done - you took good advantage of your opportunity there. :)
Hi Cedric,

thanks for the comment, always a pleasure when you say that you like my shots as I know you have a high standard on your own photos, although I still have some catching up to do I think.

Mike

Very nice shots Mike. My dream to get a buzzard that close. (y)

As said, you took good avantage of the moment, well done.

Good shots there (y)
Bit of a coincidence as I saw similar yesterday evening, it looked like it swept up a baby rabbit ... do they take babby rabbits?

I wasnt as prepared or quick as you .. camera still in the bag :embarrassed:

Hi,

ta for the praise folks.

100% crop
167803413-L.jpg

Mike.

Second for me, a real beaut.

Lucky occasion, saying that, you still need the skills and ability to capture the image, and you've managed that in spades :)

Good shots there (y)
Bit of a coincidence as I saw similar yesterday evening, it looked like it swept up a baby rabbit ... do they take babby rabbits?

I wasnt as prepared or quick as you .. camera still in the bag :embarrassed:

Yes they take Rabbits but its not as if Rabbits are scarce. Take Pheasant poults too given half a chance.

Hi,

glad you all like them, No. 2 is my fav too, probably because of the spread of the wings, just love the shape of them, now if only I could get the same view head on ....

Mike.

Go easy everybody I have to go out with him, and I give him a loan of my visor and it only adjusts so far.

Go easy everybody I have to go out with him, and I give him a loan of my visor and it only adjusts so far.

Mornin' dad :razz:

Back