Wild Waves

Really love the tight composition here. plus the movement in the water is just right to convey the drama. Well worth clicking through to the bigger version on Flickr.

Certainly are wild :)

Very dynamic top and bottom, with the resilient framework centrally placed.
Excellent timing, speed and composition.

Lovely shot Gary

Most importantly it's a very dramatic image that has impact.

For me, it is too blue, but that is your choice. There are also some sharpening artefacts along the diagonal cables (which I appreciate may not be on the full size) and there are some weird ones in the waves themselves. I'm guessing you have put multiple shots together here? It works but I'd be interested to hear how you have done which might explain the strange pixels bottom right for example in the crashing waves.

Most importantly it's a very dramatic image that has impact.

For me, it is too blue, but that is your choice. There are also some sharpening artefacts along the diagonal cables (which I appreciate may not be on the full size) and there are some weird ones in the waves themselves. I'm guessing you have put multiple shots together here? It works but I'd be interested to hear how you have done which might explain the strange pixels bottom right for example in the crashing waves.

Cheers for the feedback. It's pretty much one image apart from a bit of little bit of filling in far top left, I guess any artifacts you see are from pushing it quite hard in pp to get details out of the waves.

Back