Wimbledon

awaiting Federers exit, and then hopefully Mr Grumpy's exit

Grumpy McGrumpyface!

Mind you, Rog is making a comeback....

Anyone good at lip reading? Some of Murray's melt down moments were accompanied by some seriously heavy language from what I could make out.

Anyone good at lip reading? Some of Murray's melt down moments were accompanied by some seriously heavy language from what I could make out.

Him and every other player.
It's not unique.

Agreed that a lot of them say it to themselves but they don't all shout enraged expletives at the crowd as meltdown Murray did tonight.

No. Not all.
But still far from unique.

Last edited:
Bye bye Roger.

Really surprised to hear of Fed's demise on the radio this evening ... I hope the 'year of the underdog' really was confined to Leicester City.
'mon Andy!

Agreed that a lot of them say it to themselves but they don't all shout enraged expletives at the crowd as meltdown Murray did tonight.

WGAF ..... he's through to the final on merit ,some say he's the underdog i see him as favorite(hope i don't regret saying that)

Enraged in this instance =ADRENALIN !!!!

Last edited:
Who, Murray?
I don't follow tennis closely and hadn't heard of Raonich or Berdych, but they are both ranked below Murray, although top 10.

You don't watch much tennis if you'd never heard of either of them, especially Berdych.

Well done to Andy!
Some folk may not like him, but they cannot deny his talent.
A very well earned victory.

Last edited:
The internet appears to have forgotten the word well o_O

It took me a while to get Andy, it's dead simple, when he wasn't winning much he was a bit dour.

We're not used to it here though, we expect our sportsmen to be super polite but unsuccessful, it's weird when they're driven and want to win.

Last edited:
Well done to Heather Watson and her partner too.
Hard to believe that they'd never played together before this tournament.

Back