Win a Luxury Photo Safari Worth $7,500! (It's free!)

Name
Will
Edit My Images
No
Admin Edit : Approved

ENDING TONIGHT AT 11.45PM!

Yes, that's right! Over at Nature TTL, we are giving away a luxury photo safari to the Maasai Mara worth $7,500.

I'm so excited to bring this competition prize to you guys. I just wish I could enter myself!

The prize is a 3-night stay, with a private vehicle, for 2 people in the award-winning Angama Mara lodge that overlooks the Maasai Mara. Fancy breakfast looking over the plains?

win-a-safari-email.jpg

The competition is totally free to enter - there is no catch. Just head on over to the Nature TTL website and enter there.

About Nature TTL

Nature TTL is the world's leading nature photography resource, with hundreds of free tutorials written by some of the best in the business! Join us here: www.naturettl.com/start-here/

This competition is being run in conjunction with our Photo Travel Hub - a new review website for photography tours and workshops. Here you can find your next photographic experience, read reviews from other photographers, and explore the world with your camera.

win-safari-social.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
So

You have to pay for your own flights there?

Exclusions are as follows:

• Travel to the Maasai Mara
  • Park fees ($80 per person per day)
  • Angama Foundation $10 contribution per guest per night
  • Hot air ballooning and visit to local Maasai village
  • Massages, gratuities and any extras of a personal nature

So

You have to pay for your own flights there?

Exclusions are as follows:

• Travel to the Maasai Mara
  • Park fees ($80 per person per day)
  • Angama Foundation $10 contribution per guest per night
  • Hot air ballooning and visit to local Maasai village
  • Massages, gratuities and any extras of a personal nature

This is pretty normal - we can't cover flights but we can give away an incredible experience in the Mara.

Great, a free prize I cannot afford to win.
Me too. I'd love to go on safari.
It would perhaps be better to downgrade the prize bundle and add "£1000 for flights from your choice of departure airport".
I can find straight away find one current competition that offers the winner 12nights safari and includes flights from London.

I did a 10 night safari in the Serengetoi & Masai Mara 15 years ago, it was wonderful. Shot about 40 rolls of Fuji Velvia on my Pentax film camera (MZ-3). Wish I could do it again now with my D500 outfit!

Back