Win32

Name
Ray
Edit My Images
No
Hi all. I'm trying to download a profile for some Perma Jet paper .But all i keep getting is it is not a win32 application.It is for Vista by the way.
Can anyone help .

Thanks Ray.

sounds like you are trying to download a profile for linux or mac.

Maybe a link to the page its on?

Right what i'm trying to do is download a bespoke icc profile from Permajet's web site.
It starts to download then i get a window saying not a valid win32 application,so any help would be greatfull.

thanks Ray

icc profiles are platform independent are you trying to run it or save it?

You only need to save it to wherever you decide to keep your icc profiles.

Or have you got some over zealous anti virus/firewall software giving you that error message?

Hi .It's a form to email back to them, so they can do a icc on my printer, paper ink combi.
I can't save or run it .I have had this error message a couple of times on other things i'v try'd to save.

Hmm, what mail client are you using? You should be able to save it, unless there is some other software in the way...

ok, if it's an install and it's coming up with that error, it means it's not completely downloaded.

delete the failed download, download it again to A DIFFERENT LOCATION. so if you previously downloaded it to your My Documents folder, download it to your Desktop instead (as this will force your browser to not think the file is already downloaded and just pull it out of your cache).

Bingo .thanks for that recrudesce .works fine now.
Ray

no worries Ray :] glad it's all sorted.

Back