Winnats Selfie

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes

Grandiose views there, David!
My pick is #5… delicious,

"Cracking" set of images matey, I'd be pleased with any of them but #5 I could well live with on a wall.(y)

George.

What a great set, love the layers of hills on the 4th one shrouded in the mist. The last one is a cracking shot too, lovely soft colours and I like the abstract feel.

Just one question, as its a selfie, I'm assuming thats you in th first, how do you do a pano on the self timer or remote?

Your scenes are lovely as ever David, but that last one...the abstract..fantastic.

Once again David, a lovely set of photos!
Thanks Jacques!

Grandiose views there, David!
My pick is #5… delicious,
Many thanks Daniel.

Lovely set David. My pick is No1.
Cheers Roger. :)

"Cracking" set of images matey, I'd be pleased with any of them but #5 I could well live with on a wall.(y)

George.
Thanks matey. It can be arranged. ;)

What a great set, love the layers of hills on the 4th one shrouded in the mist. The last one is a cracking shot too, lovely soft colours and I like the abstract feel.

Just one question, as its a selfie, I'm assuming thats you in th first, how do you do a pano on the self timer or remote?
Thanks Steve. It is indeed me in there. It was a case of setting the camera on a 20 second timer, running like mad to get into position then running back to swivel the camera around to get the next shot before the light changed too much. Stitched the pics in Lr afterwards.

Your scenes are lovely as ever David, but that last one...the abstract..fantastic.
Well, thanks very much Ruth! I've shot a few scenes with this in mind but they never really worked. I tried it with this one and felt it was good so went with it. Tried it with ICM but felt the PS version worked better.

This is the original if you're interested:

Morning Light
by David Raynham, on Flickr

Its the second shot all the way for me. Cracking atmosphere pal
Thanks Matty. It was great to see, probably the strongest inversion I've ever witnessed there.

1 and 2 are especially beautiful. Stunning images. I like it with you in it, gives some perspective.

Thanks Steve. It is indeed me in there. It was a case of setting the camera on a 20 second timer, running like mad to get into position then running back to swivel the camera around to get the next shot before the light changed too much. Stitched the pics in Lr afterwards.

Now thats dedication to your art :)

Love number one. Almost didn't look because of the word selfie but glad I did. Number 5 is brilliant.

1. Love this, but would like to see this minus a person. I believe images without people tend to work best.
2. Like this a lot. Lovely wide aspect
3. I'd dial in some more contrast, cool view though.
4. I like that
5. Superb

Love number one. Almost didn't look because of the word selfie but glad I did. Number 5 is brilliant.
Thanks Adrian. Glad you took the time to visit. (y)

great set
Cheers!

1. Love this, but would like to see this minus a person. I believe images without people tend to work best.
2. Like this a lot. Lovely wide aspect
3. I'd dial in some more contrast, cool view though.
4. I like that
5. Superb
Thanks Steve. I will have to see if i have one without the fab model in it... I take your point on #3 though.

Great set mate, 5th one is my favourite.
Thanks buddy. I don't mess around with PS too much, (leave it to you people who know what you're doing!) but seeing as this is a pretty simple technique i thought I'd give it a whirl.

A fine set of creative and atmospheric photos.
Thanks mate. The atmosphere was just begging to be snapped. :)

Back