Winter Olympics 2018

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
I LOVE Eurosport! Here I am watching live Nordic Combined, but when there is Super-G, the Downhill, Ski-Jumping, Cross-Country, Biathlon, Luge et al I am glued. But I literally don't know anyone else that enjoys these wintersports. Does anyone else here enjoy Eurosport's winter output?

Yes!!
I don't have sports chanel though so I can't watch or I don't think I can

Wait a sec you Haribo thief...... if you don't have a sports channel, how do you watch them???

:LOL:....duh I said I do like them but can't watch if they are on sky sports package.

Seriously Un sporty and clueless but there was luge on recently so it must have been on normal TV. Winter Olympics I'm guessing or some such.

:LOL:....duh I said I do like them but can't watch if they are on sky sports package.

Seriously Un sporty and clueless but there was luge on recently so it must have been on normal TV. Winter Olympics I'm guessing or some such.

You don't need the sports package to get Eurosport young lady!

Back on track... i can't imagine just how knackering it must be trying to run uphill in skis :eek:

Right hold on and back up...you inflict us with mind abusing images and then sell us stuff to clear it. ..

Smart very smart :p

That's me - create the demand for a product that I have for sale! If only I could translate it to real life!!!

BTW, just imagine me in a fluorescent pink suspenders panties and a bra...

That's me - create the demand for a product that I have for sale! If only I could translate it to real life!!!

BTW, just imagine me in a fluorescent pink suspenders panties and a bra...

I shall not fall for your trickery I shall call your bluff and say go on then I dare ya :banana:

First, I must find a suitable suspenders panties and a bra...

https://d13yacurqjgara.cloudfront.n...hots/1816135/suspenders panties and a bra.png

823427362_ae3283a05d_o.jpg

Far too trim to be me!!!

Currently watching the Ski Flying on Eurosport 1. Now that is spectacular!

Ah Wengen, been there... Nice place. Lovely view of the Eiger up the top there too.
My legs were hurting that day so I chickened out of going down that run.

Heads up. The bobsleigh and skeleton world cup is live on the BBC Red Button.

Dave Ryding was fastest in the first run of this morning’s slalom. Send run starts soon on Eurosport.

Only 89 days to the Winter Olympics.

Watched some of the Bobsleigh the other night on BBC Red button although ski jumping is my favourite.
Four Hills is excellent especially Garmisch on New Years day, usually get to watch that one

Watched some of the Bobsleigh the other night on BBC Red button although ski jumping is my favourite.
Four Hills is excellent especially Garmisch on New Years day, usually get to watch that one

Watching the Four Hills is one of my annual traditions, but I really love the ski flying.

What a shame for Dave Ryding. Last racer to go, half a second up then missed a gate.

Only 30 days to the Winter Olympics.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Only 30 days to the Winter Olympics.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

I am, wonder what the tv schedules will be, guessing not too favourable for the UK viewer.

Would so like the GBR women bobsleighers to get a medal, their funding was cut at the last minute and had to go it alone with a crowdfunding appeal.
Raised over 40k in the end to allow them to compete, been doing well and managed as high as a 5th place during the recent world cup meetings.

Unbelievable the way they were treated, basically the bobsleigh association misspent, but were still going to fund three men's teams.
Even worse when you realise the women are the junior world champions and currently ranked tenth in the world

Last edited:
Eurosport will be providing total coverage. It’s their first Olympics since gaining the rights from the IOC.

Eurosport will be providing total coverage. It’s their first Olympics since gaining the rights from the IOC.

I remember Eurosport from the very early satellite tv days, back when Sky sport was free, think there was a third one called Screensports?

Last edited:
Back