Winter road rally

you mean turn up the ISO to get a reasonable shutter speed so you can pan without the flash?

depends on ambiant light levels, the ones from Mole in his thread are outstanding, 1/30th, but the light is quite bright from the surroundings. That and your curtain sync from your shots and the image comes alive

Comments like yours need to be printed and used to wipe my bottom with what a load of

Tid Tug

stop now, because you are being very rude.

enough now. Tig Tug go to bed, and everyone else go read another thread

That must be the shortest TP membership ever? Some people don't take C&C at all well do they. And Gary, that night time Ferrari shot at La Source on page 1 is class, and there is a lot of movement and energy in the photo, even though the wheels look stopped dead, which can't be helped.

Tid Tug,
I have been taking photographs for about 25 years. I have never had the cheek to critise any one's photos. If I feel I can offer advice then I will. I have made many friends over the years by offering AND accepting advice.

I have had some very good advice on this forum recently. Photography is a hobby in which everyday I feel you can learn something new.

Oh and by the way,Yes,
I used to take photos of rally cars in the early 80's at night in the pouring rain with my OM2 using slide film and Yes, they were good enough to be used at camera club and inter club competitions.

Look up dragging the shutter in google to see the effect I was talking about when I mentioned slow shutter speeds.

EDIT....OOps just seen that he's been thrown off the forum.

Last edited:
Back