wiscombe park hill climb

big soft moose

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy...
Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't generally shoot motorsports but Ive just discovered that this is litterally just round the corner from me (about 5 miles from my gaff) - just wondering if anyone has been and if so what it was like for photography ?

If its any good , I might have to have a look

I don't generally shoot motorsports but Ive just discovered that this is litterally just round the corner from me (about 5 miles from my gaff) - just wondering if anyone has been and if so what it was like for photography ?

If its any good , I might have to have a look

What !!!! Just round the corner and you've never been there ??? Outrageous.

Seriously, it's a beautiful venue - especially when the weather's good. If the ground's wet, then you have to park at the top of a field, and walk down ... and back up again :(:(. I have occasionally competed there, but more often gone to spectate on the Vintage Sports Car Club's event, which just happens to be this coming Sunday, 13th May. There will be some fantastic cars there, and heroic drivers, too. The day before the VSCC event is a 750 club day - a wide variety of cars there, but generally more modern. See http://www.wiscombepark.co.uk/events/events.htm

Plenty of choice, depending on what sort of vehicles you fancy seeing - vintage, modern, racers, saloons, motorbikes, classics, ...

sadly not - I had to work (had i not been working i would have been at the TP convention anyway) - however i'lldefiitely be checking out wiscombe in the future

Back