Wishing you a very Filmy/Happy New Year...

TheBigYin

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Well folks, its that time again... another year, and still film hasn't vanished from the face of the earth...

We're still here, Roberts has just brought me a final glass of the 2008 Pomerol, before I go forth to the local hostlery to watch a "popular beat combo" that my friend is a member of... So, this may be my last chance to thank everyone in here for miking F&C a relative haven of complete insanity and amazingly civilised behaviour...

I'm mortified to realise that as "mod in residence" in here, I haven't exposed a single frame of film in the last 12 months - I swear I'll try and do better this year - it's been a long time since I lost my photo-mojo, and it's high time I did something to get it back.

Anyway, before I get too maudlin...

Thank you all for a great 2014, and here's to an even better 2015.

Happy New Year everyone...

A happy New Year to all of you crusty old duffers in f&c. And TBY, thanks for being here to keep us on the straight and narrow... And get that bloody camera out and shoot some fillum.

Andy

Reactions: Jao
Hopefully 2015 will be the year I finally get round to sending my automat to Brian :) I may even mend that rondinax clone I've had for months....

All the best Mark, and to everyone else in the outdated, old, dusty, forum! (well you know who you are!)
Having said that, just cleaned the first 5 of my Olly 35s and put the RC in my bag for the first outing of the year next week!

Happy New Year Mark - and all the f&c crowd.

Hopefully in the new year I'll master the black art of posting photos here and be able to contribute something to the pool.

Happy new year to you all and for 2015 I'll be using the bicycle less (ran out of energy) so can't wait for the sunny days pottering around villages and countryside taking shots..... with a motorbike (erm and a camera).

View attachment 27705

Happy New Year to you Mark and all the fellow film shooters in this bit of TP, heres to a really great 2015, lots of photo opportunities fulfilled!!

Roberts has finally turned up with my Laphroaig so "to your good health!"

Slainte - I'm on Glenlivet.

All the best folks! Seeing in the new year here with a nice 18yr old Talisker!

Sláinte!

back from the hostelry... wasn't quite as dreadful as I expected...

I've a "gentlmans measure" of a rather nice armagnac before me, which I will use to toast absent friends, and if there's any left the rest is for you folks...

Aye! :)

Happy everything for next year, I most of the way thru bottle of old ppultneyth so yay and all the best for the next one. :)

A very Happy New Year to all, starting the year as I hope to continue, going out with a camera this morning.

All the best,

Mart

F&C , like a favourite pair of tatty old slippers, you know you should bung them on the fire for health and safety reasons but you're sure they will be fine for another year.

Happy new year!

A happy 2015 to all.

Pretty much one glass of whisky a year, started last night on my 1/3 bottle of Cragganmore that should last me another decade or so (if there's one left). Now it IS New Year, it is proper to wish you all Happy New Year (gradually learning my Scots manners)!

Happy New Year guys. Once we can actually get the kids ready were heading to Delamere forest for a walk out. I'm packing half film/half digi with my Eos30/50mm and Nex. Hopefully get some nice fresh air anyway!

Keep shooting :0)

Bonne Année à tous. / Happy New Year everyone.

Back