woo a package from Lee Filters ;)

mine arrived yesterday... ordered late wednesday and landed Friday morning... did anyone else get the filter booklet?

now just need to make myself a holder and i'm away... hours of fun...:LOL:

mine arrived yesterday... ordered late wednesday and landed Friday morning... did anyone else get the filter booklet?

now just need to make myself a holder and i'm away... hours of fun...:LOL:

Yah I got the A4 book that came with them.

Im thinking a 3.5" floppy disk box....

Mibee you could keep them in a Business Card Folder too. Think it was suggested in here.... Maybe it was on flickr. Credit to whoever though to of it

genius. Pity I gave them up theis week. 6 days and counting :bang:

Only superkings fit though. Your better off without coffin nails and with all the money you are saving you can buy a box :)

Ok.... so got mine gels through the other day. At the momenth they are still on the holder that they come on. What are fellow togs doing to store these beauties?

Im in the stage of trying out different design and ways of supporting them over the flash. Don't fancy the card and elastic band idea.

I made a little on camera snoot type holder out of the brochure that came with the gels.
The gel just slides into the gap, here is a pic (my god 1600 ISO looks terrible on the 400D :( )

flash01.jpg

bit of a bump really. How have people modified the swatch pack they got? Have people put card either side of the gels or what? I dont want to break the plastic clip thats holding all the gels together if i dont know what i want to do with them

Will

ive put mine in a box from boots that held cutton buds. Then ive used a post-it note as a marker if I take one out.

Its not the end of the world of you take them off the plastic thing, just put some string through the hole.

Has anyone used a small ringbinder to store them in? Also, the drop-down diffuser on my SB-600 speedlight holds them nicely in place.

I went for a Wheetabix box cut to size and wrapped in black gaffer tape. Went for slightly shorter than the length of the filter and made another endo to go over it. Both ends are open and poked a small screwdriver through the hole

Back