Woop! Got a new toy today!

Name
Julian
Edit My Images
Yes
I won an auction on eGay today, a mint OM-2n still in the box and original packaging for the grand total of £42! I'm getting addicted to trawling for old OM stuff on ebay lately, I got a Zuiko 135mm f3.5 prime for £12 as well. I must break the habit before I end up even more skinterer than I already am...:D
I just couldn't resist it though... Argh! Now all I need is a service on it and away we go!
Now I have another OM2n for my second camera body instead of the OM40 I got for nothing because the bloke thought it was broken (needed a battery!) so I can bung the OM40 in the camera shop window and have a matching pair of OM2's in my camera bag!
I put a self portrait in the thread in the 'people & portraits' section the other day, but right now I look like this....:woot: (but not blue).

OM gear's pretty addictive :) I've currently got a pair of OM-10's, 2 50mm lenses, a 28mm lens, and a 75-240 f/4 zoom.

I'm looking at fleaBay on and off for an OM-single-digit, you jammy sod!

OM gear's pretty addictive :) I've currently got a pair of OM-10's, 2 50mm lenses, a 28mm lens, and a 75-240 f/4 zoom.

I'm looking at fleaBay on and off for an OM-single-digit, you jammy sod!

Hiya, I got a Zuiko 65mm-200mm f4 a couple of months ago too - that was in the original box and packaging too, it looked like it hadn't ever been on a camera! Price? £70.:D
If you're after a single digit OM, there's an OM2 on there at the mo, ending tomorrow, with a tokina 80-200 zoom & flash. I won't post a link as I don't think I'm allowed to am I? I may be wrong. Anyway, I emailed the seller about it and he says his granddad bought it new, couldn't figure it out, and put it in a drawer until now so it's completely mint. I reckon you could do worse than stick a cheeky bid in...;)

I've been drooling at OM4Ti's as well, but don't get me started!:LOL:

Back