weekly Wornish's 52 2023 Week 52 added: Favourite 2023 Image

Nice set David, I think that I understand why you chose the one you did but its the daffodil that works the best for me.

I like this a lot David. I think that it could be amazing in black and white.

Thanks for the feedback. Here is a B&W version with the blemish fixed as well.

Smooth-Pick-BW.jpg

Week 15: Snappers Choice.

A bit fishy.

Fish.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I was suffering from photographer's block this week and couldn't come up with anything original:(

This is a shot of part of the wallpaper in our downstairs loo! I never noticed the line its the join on the wallpaper.

Lol, good take on the theme.... I'm guessing it's a red snapper?

I like the car shot too, took me a moment to work out what it was.

Neat shot. Interesting wallpaper David! I bet you won't be able to unseen that line Dave mentioned now though! :LOL:

Nice and bright picture of the puffer? fish, think the vignet is ok as just the fish to look at- apart from the line which for wallpaper is pretty good TBF

I don't 'see' the line. But I do see the vignette. Sorry but way too much for me.

The fish is great and really pops. Almost looks three -dimensional there. Great colour as well.

I like it.
It does look almost 3d. I'm neutral about the vignette. I suspect that it helps make the fish "pop".

That's a smiley picture... great wallpaper! I like the vignetting you've added as it focuses the subject.

Week 16: Connected

Connected-1.jpg

Light Cube I made a few years ago. Surprised it still works.

Alternatives:

Connected-2.jpg

Connected-3.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if you'd been very quick to knock up a load of LED lights this morning, that would have been quite impressive.

All fit the theme well.

Very quick and all very good. My fence idea has gone, so need to find another.

Like the light cube, fair bit of soldering there
Fence is a great idea and looks good as well, last one is definitely connected and a lot less dust than ours will have

Nice set of images... well done on the cube - both shooting and construction!

Week 17: Liquid, Tech: Black and White

Puddles.jpg

By popular request the rain arrived and saved the day.

Alternative

Washing up time:Washing-Up-Time.jpeg

The two drops rippling out the water in the puddle works for me too.

The stillness of the surface and the bumps in the tarmac surface comeing through around the puddle helps.

I like that, nice interpretation of theme and tech. I have a feeling the moon might be in quite a few images this week.

Lovely

A striking image, I'm looking forward to trying composite myself, it'll be a new one for me!

Very nicely done, two cracking shots and I like the backlighting on the bluebell.

Back