Wot - no Avatar??

Name
Jean
Edit My Images
Yes
This has been bugging me for ages - well ever since I joined this addictive madhouse :LOL:

How did all you Avatar-owners choose yours? Is it

(a) a deep, meaningful personal revelation about your true innerself

(b) a picture/image that you love to bits - the pinnacle of your artistic asperations

(c) none of the above - just some old thing you threw on to the site?

I'm fed up with being avatar-naked but I can't think of a single thing to use. Do you think I should get out more :help:

All comments welcome (Mods willing ;) )

Jean

Well just before the new Diehard 4 came out, I changed mine to old brucie, looking double hard.

Now I've reached 2000 posts i changed it to Dr Jones ready for Indiana Jones 4, looking mr cool.

review_genie_3.jpg

:D

Well just before the new Diehard 4 came out, I changed mine to old brucie, looking double hard.

Now I've reached 2000 posts i changed it to Dr Jones ready for Indiana Jones 4, looking mr cool.

Thanks for that Glen. Do I need to stay in more, then and watch more movies for inspiration :shrug:

Chillimonster - Love it, thanks I'll need to work on the hair style a bit :LOL: But I'm not sure whether this would be (a) or (b) in original post. Puzzled expression not adequately represented by emoticons.

Being an old git who likes to put a face to those he is talking to, my avatar is me, recently, and I would like to see more of the faces behind the names - I am going on a workshop soon with several from TP, and feel slightly uneasy that so many who are going I have no idea what they look like or what they are called....

Cobra Bubbles ( the alien hunter) from Lilo and stitch. I also need to get out more :D

Having read this thread, I have decided to get myself an avatar!!!

I suppose some may say this is a true reflection of my inner self .... a beer drinking proud Geordie!!!!

Cheers.

Anth.

Hate to admit it, but I haven't managed to shrink an image down enough to meet the avatar size limits on TP. I've got one on every other forum or site I participate on, but not here. Odd.

- CJ

Mine is just a crop from a family portrait shoot we had done.

Hacker... you & your 'bro' are sooooo very handsome ;)

Mine is the pic I took that really whet my appetite to lean more about photography.
It also entails everything you need to know about me ... my love of Masks, Nails, Venice ... and Green & Black's :LOL:

Mines just random, I tend to change mine every few months though, or when i feel like it.

<<<<< Its me, or at least fits the name :D.

I like cats :D hence my avatar and username. Funnily enough, I don't actually own a cat though :LOL:

"you don't need to see my avatar"

Mines a picture of the wife to whom I worship
danke.gif

Mine kind of explains itself really.

I like Skinny Pete's as well :D

Mine's of my Big Cat photo day and it's so little, it looks in focus :LOL:

Might change it soon. I'm also known as Miss Magners on my card forum and I have a piccie of Magners being poured into a glass :beer:

mine just reflects my forum name, and my favourite food :D

Time to go and make my tea (Chicken Chilli Masala :) )

It's my dog Rainbow :)

Dr Hobo is my hero

It's great to have a hero - even though I've never heard of Dr Hobo :thinking: And I'm getting very confused about whether I need to go out more, or stay in more.

Well there seems a mix of (a) (b) and (c)s. I think Seveinspain's got a point. Just not sure if I want instant recognition from the fan club. Ok, ok, ok - in my dreams :D

cjnicolai - a girl after my own heart - I'll have to get some tecchy help when I find the perfect avatar of my dreams. Ianwilliams - I hope you're reading this thread and are prepared for months and months of tecchy support for your mum! Payment, as usual in bread :D

it has to be a + b for me!!

just go for it, you can keep changing it if you want!!!!!

i pinched mine from the picture earlier

You managed to nab him first so good luck - I hope he makes all your wishes come true :sulk: :)

Chillimonster - send that huge 6 figure invoice to tricky please. Note to tricky - first wish: Chillimonster waives all rights to image and cancels invoice .......

Having unlimited wishes could be lots of fun (y)

Back